Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Dreaded 'do I pass?' Question :)

Started by Kittenwolf, May 09, 2014, 11:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenwolf

I'm sure you've seen these a thousand times, but hey, hopefully you aren't bored of people asking ^^
So, looking for tips, thoughts on how well I pass, all that kind of thing...

This is a bunch of random pictures from the last year or so in no particular order, but for note, my current hairstyle is this, but blonder and with layers from my chin to shoulders:

•  

Jessica Merriman

To me you look natural and feminine. A big smile really does it for you! :)
  •  

Kittenwolf

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on May 09, 2014, 11:06:19 AM
To me you look natural and feminine. A big smile really does it for you! :)

One of these days I'll work out how to smile :(
At the moment I only get it by sheer accident.
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Sydney_NYC

You pass with flying colors. I love the corset and skirt on the bottom right :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Kittenwolf

<3
Thankyou all! I can't wait until I can train my voice well enough to go out as a girl (unfortunately I haven't had luck with online courses, since I can't really learn without feedback).
I've actually got an appointment Tuesday with a plastic surgeon, to discuss liposuction and creating some curves (meep!), so maybe I'll have some even more awesome photos in a few months time.
  •  

AnneB

You look terrific, definite Pass!  LOVE the long hair!! I'm envious!!
If you're in the US, and near a college town, check there to see if they have any voice classes (like for Drama, etc) you could sign up/register for..  One of my friends is taking voice classes at UConn, I think she said its like $35 for the semester.. I have an iPad voice app that was $25 per module .. I shudda checked with the colleges in my city first. :/
  •  

PrincessPatience

I'd say you stand a chance with some makeup and what not but in general, no. In the first picture with you facing to the side is nice (you're hair looks great there) but the last 4 pictures look very clocky.
  •  

VickyMI

Pass?  Absolutely.

I love your arms very feminine looking.  Note your sunburn/tan starts half way down your biceps. Which is a guy marker. To hide this line use contour or blush brushed on your upper arms to remove the hard line.
Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

Kittenwolf

Quote from: VickyMI on May 17, 2014, 06:52:33 AM
Pass?  Absolutely.

I love your arms very feminine looking.  Note your sunburn/tan starts half way down your biceps. Which is a guy marker. To hide this line use contour or blush brushed on your upper arms to remove the hard line.

That is not something I'd ever thought of, thanks! Maybe I need to get some more sleeveless tops when summer rolls around again...

Quote from: PrincessPatience on May 16, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
I'd say you stand a chance with some makeup and what not but in general, no. In the first picture with you facing to the side is nice (you're hair looks great there) but the last 4 pictures look very clocky.

What do you think I need to do to improve my passing?
The one with me standing to the side is just me in boy mode at the hairdressers, I can never get my hair to look that smooth on my own :(
  •  

ClaudiaLove

Hello ,

In my opinion you look great and definitely pass . Don't worry and just live and enjoy your life .

•