Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Callie's Art Crawl

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 25, 2014, 01:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gennee

I love your art, Coleen. I have been considering drawing to put on the poetry pieces that I write.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

ReaverMarcus

You got nice art. I can't draw anything but My Little Pony style ponies. I mostly post them on my tumblr.

My Hubby (Mel) and Me
Torturing his Archie Muse
Art by Him
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

connorism

You said you have a deviantart, would you mind giving it out? I would love to watch you.
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

http://killercrabcake.deviantart.com/

It's actually below my avatar on here.  The little dA icon next to the facebook icon.  It's a link to my dA.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Dalex

I am going to have to add you to my watch list on DA. You got some great stuff :)
  •  

Ouriço

Ditto! I love your style. ;D
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Well, I'm working on a few things right now, nothing ready to post.  Have just finished a commission for a friend on here, which can be seen on my dA account.  I'm not going to post it here though, since it was a commission.

In the meantime, thought I'd take a trip into the past and share my animation 101 and 201 final projects.  (Name on the credits is unfortunately my male name :( )

Animation 101 Final:

Animation 201 Final:

•  

Colleen♡Callie

Trial By Fire.

Latest piece, over a week in the making.  Title by Jill F.

•  

Hex

Very awesome stuff! Really digging that last piece and the animations! Keep it up!
I run a FtM blog where I pour my experiences out for others to read. Check it out!
My journey to becoming a transman

•  

V M

Quote from: Colleen♡Callie on June 13, 2014, 07:49:15 PM
Trial By Fire.

Really liking this one  8)

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

•  

Megan Joanne

Breath-taking...especially those animated works. Wow, had me captivated.
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Aw thanks!

Added you on dA :)

•  

Alaia

Quote from: Colleen♡Callie on June 13, 2014, 07:49:15 PM
Trial By Fire.

Love this! The lighting, her eyes and hair, the fiery effects--it just all goes together in a bowl of delicious awesomeness!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

•