Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Peecock Gen 2, is it any good?

Started by maiLMan, June 27, 2014, 10:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maiLMan

I've been looking into packers and STP's for some time, but I still have absolutely no idea which one I should get. I want one that is a STP plus a packer and realistic looking, and it seems like the Peecock is just that with an added bonus (play). Should I get this, or am I better off with something else that is relatively cheaper?

If I get it, would I need a harness or are boxer-briefs good? I've never had a packer or STP so I'm really clueless on everything, but is the Peecock a good start? I would get the 4" one if I were to get it.
  •  

Bombadil

hi,

I have the peecock 2 and I like it, not everyone does though.  I wear it in my briefs without a harness sometimes but I don't think it would work in briefs. I made my own harness, the ones they sell are crazy expensive.

If you search "peecock" you will find all sorts of posts about it. The search bar for Susan's is up in the top right. Read through a variety of posts so you get a better idea of what you want.

It seems like it takes a lot of guys several tries to find the right packer for them. So I'm not sure starting with a peecock is the best idea. You might have to spend the money eventually anyway, but you might find a cheap one that works really well for you.

•  

Maleth

I also have the Peecock Gen 2 (4 inches). I have to say that I was satisfied with it, though I only wished it wasn't so expensive.. Otherwise, I don't really have too many complaints about it and generally liked it.

**EDIT**; I have used it with a harness, though I feel like I was most comfortable using their packing underwear. The packing trunks especially were very comfortable and convenient. Though, it would work just fine in a tight pair of underwear like briefs or boxer-briefs, or even a jockstrap would do just fine.
~Maleth
  •  

Sir Real

I have one and I'm pretty satisfied with it.  It took a lot of experimenting to get it to work for me though (couple weeks really but I DID get it). It's kinda one of those things that you have to try to know for sure. I think the thing that most makes me happy I got it was it feels like it's almost a part of me in a way.  Very comfortable.
I haven't bothered with a harness at all.  What I did was I got a pair of kid's underwear (so it'd be very snug basically) and cut a hole in the front and then ware whatever I want over that (boxers, briefs, w/e). It actually works very well.  The main thing is I like it to be snug to me.  I personally wouldn't recommend getting the harness from Peecock, it's too much for what you get.  I would recommend something to keep it in place though but that might just be me.

•  

Charliedogist

I have one and no matter how much I practiced I could never get the hang of using it. It's great for packing for me, but if I'm packing with something, I'd like to be able to pee out of it too. I made my own harness. Super easy with basic sewing skills.

I'm considering selling the one I have, its sat in the closet after I gave up after about a month of trying.
  •  

maxman

I hated the peecock. It was unrealistic, sticky, and squishy. Mine even ripped without me doing anything to it, and the company was awful about it.

I'd much rather recommend the TSW STP varieties. They have TONS of models and it's a super easy STP to use. Also the 'firm' one can be used for penetration without some rod or anything. It's like an extension of myself, I love it.
2.5 Years Post Keyhole (Top Surgery), 2 Years 9 Months on T
Product Tester for Emisil, ReelMagik, Peecock, Freetom, FTM Pit Stop.
Packers reviewed: Jimmy STP, Peecock gen 2, TSW python, TSW diamondback, eroticreations new and old, emisil pack and play, emisil STP, ReelMagik STP, Freetom Sleek, Peecock Gen 3S.

Reviews Can Be Found At: lifeftm.tumblr.com
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I like a lot of things about it, but it's not that good to STP imo. I have a strong flow (lol) and it just can't handle it, always backs up and overflows.
  •