Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Jill F

What do you call cheese that does not belong to you?

Nacho cheese.
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

K Style Addiction

•  

Cindy

Man walks into a Doctor surgery.

'I think I'm a Moth'

You need a psychiatrist!

'I know, but your light was on.'
  •  

immortal gypsy

Doctor doctor I think I am a dog

Well sit down and we'll discuss it then

I can't. I'm not allowed on the furniture
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

Why did the scientist walk out into a lightning storm with a long metal rod?

They figured they'd get a charge out of it
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

dalebert

Also, I think I've already said this but it bares repeating. I've always wanted to ask him--"What do you call the entrance to a brothel?"

K Style Addiction

•  

K Style Addiction

•  

K Style Addiction

•  

Dee Marshall

On the cruise one comedian was talking about the house drink at a comedy club he played in Afghanistan, the "Bin Laden".

Two shots and a splash of water.

Sorry.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

K Style Addiction

•