The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

stephaniec

•  

dalebert

Someone posted this screenshot on Facebook:

And I responded "Homophones? Can you only talk to people on the same kind of phone as you?"

Dee Marshall

Quote from: dalebert on January 06, 2015, 12:08:42 PM
And I responded "Homophones? Can you only talk to people on the same kind of phone as you?"
I always thought the "homophone might be what Batman had in the batcave if that crazy psychologist in the 50's had been right.

Dee
(Him or the "Ambiguously Gay Duo")

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cindy

Swear this is true - and you all know I never lie :laugh:

Ambulance center receives a call.

My wife has gone into labor and I don't know what to do!!

Is this her first child?

No this is her husband.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Dee Marshall

I feel like I've been chewing this stuff:

Does the boob fairy use pliers or something? They hurt worse than ever right now. Well, no pain no gain, right?
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

stephaniec

•  

stephaniec

•  

dalebert

Build a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.

V M

Confuse us say...

They who go to bed with itchy butthole, wake up with stinky finger
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ErinReign

Quote from: dalebert on January 11, 2015, 10:17:12 PM
Oh... Puma...

Ski glove company Pow, but still....

Knock Knock... Who's there?... Owls... Owls who?... Yes they do.
  •