Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Q.  What genre of music was often played during social gatherings of the early Pilgrim colony years?

A.   Plymouth Rock.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

SallyChoasAura

the grinch was just a sad lonely guy who liked animals more than people why do we hate him still?
  •  

Lacy

What is a schizophrenic's favorite Christmas song?

Do You Hear What I Hear
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

MaryT

These jokes were popular in my high school during the early 1970s. 

A terrorist was ordered to blow up a bus.  He burned his mouth on the exhaust pipe.

A three eyed, one-legged alien with no arms was waiting at the bus stop.  The bus driver gave him the once over and said
"Aye aye aye, you look 'armless, hop on!"

This joke I first heard from an acting headmaster who regarded himself as a cool dude:

The sky god Thor got drunk and spent the night with a mortal human tart.  When he awoke and saw who was next to him, he was ashamed for demeaning himself and was prepared to stand on his dignity.  The tart awoke too.
"Good morning, Hunky Wunky", she said.
"Hunky Wunky?" thundered the sky god.  "I am mighty Thor!"
"Tho am I" she replied, "but letth do it again."

•  

MaryT

This is another joke from the "cool" acting headmaster mentioned in the previous post.  I was reminded of it by a post that I read a little while ago, so I hope that it doesn't offend anyone.

Masochist: "Beat me!  Beat me!"
Sadist:      "Oh, no!"
  •  

Devlyn

What has eight wheels and flies?

A garbage truck
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I don't remember where I found these, but I do not claim them as my own:

1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.

3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.

4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.

5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.

10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"

11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

12. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

13. I run like the winded.

14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.

15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"

16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

18. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."

19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.

20. Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

21. My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Jessica_K

A man is walking down the road with a huge box of sodium chloride. He was stopped by a policeman and asked what are you doing with that box. The man refused to answer so he was arrested for a salt.

Xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

davina61

Electrician working in a cocktail bar asked the waitress to pass him a screwdriver----------
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

one I heard yesterday that works best read out, Got a job in a chess factory. Only problem is I work nights (knights)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •