Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HelenW retiring as Chat Administrator

Started by Susan, March 23, 2019, 01:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Our chat administrator HelenW has expressed an interest in retiring. She took over the reigns as Chat administrator back in 2013, 6 years ago and joined the site originally in 2006. She is turning over the position to Flan Princess  who has been a senior staff member in that area for many years. We thank Helen for her service to the community and ask everyone to welcome Flan as the new chat administrator. She has some mighty big shoes to fill.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Jessica

Thank you Helen for your valuable service on Susan's Place, and thank you Flan Princess for stepping up to the challenge!

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

Wowwee! It's been so long, I thought Helen came as part of the Chat.  :). You will be missed!

I think Flan had enough practice that we'll see a smooth transition.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Cindy

Thanks Helen for all the hard work and all the help and support you have given me.

Enjoy the rest!!
  •  

Mariah

Helen, Thank you for all the time and support you have put in for all of us. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

V M

A big Thank You to Helen for her service to Susan's Place and the LGBTQ communnity

You will be missed

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

Thanks Helen for all your hard work in the community.   :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

jesse135

Thank you Helen for being an admin! Personally I do not post a lot but I read a lot and enjoy the site of course. Thank you for being a good help-  :)
  •