Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

so what actually is age appropiate.

Started by stephaniec, June 08, 2016, 11:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roses and Songs

No, you are definitely correct Stephanie but I wanted so much to be improper that I invented my own paralel reality I guess... and now all my dreams are shattered and I don't know what to do with my life! (just kidding of course, and since I'm pretentious a bit I used (abused?) the occasion to post a couple pictures of me, ha ha)

Take care my dear, Rose.
  •  

stephaniec

I wish I would of spent a little more money for a proper computer so I could show my pictures
  •  

Roses and Songs

Quote from: stephaniec on June 11, 2016, 03:31:38 PM
I guess I must be blind to whats appropriate , but I wear that stuff all the time, but my colors are usually single colors or stripes with a couple colors.

I wear that stuff all the time too and in the small town where I live nobody pays too much attention but a few years ago I went to a couple meetings of the trans association in Montreal and when I got there everybody stared at me as if I was from another planet and I noticed they were all wearing jeans t-shirt so obviously they didn't like my dresses and I never went back. Consequently I developped a theory, I think they're afraid to be seen as drag queens if they wear feminine stuff and they will let you know if they think you're too colourful, I found that very strange. As it often happens, trouble may come from within, like a couple young girls in this forum wrote: ''You can wear what you want but don't complain if you get stared at.'' I already know that, I don't see why a 26 years old would feel the need to tell me that except if she meant that I should conform, strange again. Anyway, I've been doing my own thing for quite a while now and I don't plan a change of course anytime soon and I think you're doing the same so,

Bonsoir Stéphanie et à bientôt j'espère, Rose.

PS: I know a little about computers, if you need help...
  •  

stephaniec

If adults stare at me I could care less because I have a legal and moral right to be me. Kids drive me nuts because there is absolutey no clue as to why.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Roses and Songs on June 11, 2016, 04:38:52 PM
  I wear that stuff all the time too and in the small town where I live nobody pays too much attention but a few years ago I went to a couple meetings of the trans association in Montreal and when I got there everybody stared at me as if I was from another planet and I noticed they were all wearing jeans t-shirt so obviously they didn't like my dresses and I never went back. Consequently I developped a theory, I think they're afraid to be seen as drag queens if they wear feminine stuff and they will let you know if they think you're too colourful, I found that very strange. As it often happens, trouble may come from within, like a couple young girls in this forum wrote: ''You can wear what you want but don't complain if you get stared at.'' I already know that, I don't see why a 26 years old would feel the need to tell me that except if she meant that I should conform, strange again. Anyway, I've been doing my own thing for quite a while now and I don't plan a change of course anytime soon and I think you're doing the same so,

Bonsoir Stéphanie et à bientôt j'espère, Rose.

PS: I know a little about computers, if you need help...
I bought a Google thinking I was saving money, but it's just way too basic with no extras at all. It's quite frustrating , but I'll just have to buy a better computer, but it's still good for getting online and research.
  •