Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evelyn K

Quote from: Roni on July 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM
I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

And just to showcase my weight loss, here's a full body comparison:

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.

Yo wusup fellow azan goearly gurly gurl! Lookin foine! ;D
  •  

Evelyn K

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

Jenny you look great. Did i say that already? ;D

Proud to have you among us.

Carry the light. Stay gold.
  •  

Ataraxia

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on July 02, 2014, 07:42:08 PM

Last weekish

One of the most amazing transformations ever. You actually look spot on like a girl that I had the biggest crush on back in high school. Honestly though, I think you look even better than her :D
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: stephaniec on July 02, 2014, 07:50:56 PM
you compliment each other nicely

Yeah! Its crazy!  Its like we completely switched places in a really good way.  Its awesome!  Its just bizarre how well it worked out.

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 07:54:17 PM
Wow what a change Lara! There is no way I could have guessed the same person. You look great! Congrats :D

Thanks so much Jennygirl!  Yeah Im not the same person at all. I actually smile now! :D

Quote from: riversong on July 03, 2014, 12:07:17 PM
One of the most amazing transformations ever. You actually look spot on like a girl that I had the biggest crush on back in high school. Honestly though, I think you look even better than her :D

Wow riversong. Thats super flattering.  HAH!  Thanks.

Quote from: zog on July 03, 2014, 07:18:39 AM

Not really an "after" picture since I'm still in the early, early phases of transition. But I feel pretty good about how much healthier I seem and I think there's potential there to pass some day. Still ways to go, but I'm on my way.

Keep up the hard work zog!  The earliest phases are the hardest. 
  •  

ashrock

Alright, part in celebration of the new thread, and part from huge passing successes of late, before and after... this... yeah... here goes...
06/12

09/12

01/13

01/14 (one month pre hrt)  and 03/14 (one month hrt)

07/14 (close to 5 months hrt)

and a face matchup (11/12 vs 06/14)

•  

Tori

Jenny, I have been meaning to say this for a long time, but it wasn't until I saw you say something similar, that I thought I could without sounding mean. Your physical changes have not been that drastic.

Yeah. I said it.

;)

You just wear being female very, very well.

You are the first to admit it takes work to be a woman. I agree and add, good genes help. You put in the work, and have good genes. Now you can hang out with old friends and they do not know who you are.

So why are people so amazed by your pictures here (myself included)?

Well, the pics are good, for starters. You are tasteful in wardrobe and makeup. AND you glow with joy. The skin has changed, but how you feel in said skin has changed even more.

You are the epitome of what I keep trying to tell people. HRT does very little visually, it is the effort we put in, the enjoyment we feel, and the culmination of all these teeny tiny results that paint the real picture.

It is who you are, how you present, and the bravery to not give a flying ****, that really makes the difference.

People are inspired because of your looks? Good luck people. Jenny has great genes. She should have been FAAB.

People should be inspired by your heart and soul. Because THAT is what really makes the difference.

•  

Ataraxia

Quote from: Tori on July 03, 2014, 04:59:30 PM
Jenny, I have been meaning to say this for a long time, but it wasn't until I saw you say something similar, that I thought I could without sounding mean. Your physical changes have not been that drastic.

Yeah. I said it.

;)

You are the first to admit it takes work to be a woman. I agree and add, good genes help. You put in the work, and have good genes. Now you can hang out with old friends and they do not know who you are.

Well, the pics are good, for starters. You are tasteful in wardrobe and makeup. AND you glow with joy. The skin has changed, but how you feel in said skin has changed even more.

You are the epitome of what I keep trying to tell people. HRT does very little visually, it is the effort we put in, the enjoyment we feel, and the culmination of all these teeny tiny results that paint the real picture.

It is who you are, how you present, and the bravery to not give a flying ****, that really makes the difference.

People are inspired because of your looks? Good luck people. Jenny has great genes. She should have been FAAB.

People should be inspired by your heart and soul. Because THAT is what really makes the difference.

I have to disagree here. Your mental state is an abstract thing. Passability is concrete. It doesn't really matter how you feel on the inside, you still won't be passable unless you look female. Even with mannerisms and a projection of confidence, it won't do anything unless you look female. That said, I disagree that HRT does very little visually. The changes that HRT causes are subtle, but that doesn't mean they're little. It's the subtleties that people pick up on that are used to determine someone's gender. So having those subtleties changed has a profound effect on your overall appearance.
  •  

Tori

I think you disagreed with me, by saying almost exactly what I just said. ;)

•  

Roni

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 03, 2014, 05:23:16 AM
Thanks for helping to start things off Sydney! Great change, you look so happy!

Please excuse me while I pick my JAW UP OFF OF THE FLOOR. Roni what the heck!!!

Unbelievable.

Haha just a lot of dedication and hard work. The 60 pound weight loss was two years in the making.

Quote from: luna nyan on July 03, 2014, 07:51:14 AM
I have to stop eating so much...  And remember your b4 n after to keep motivated.  Wow. :)

No I feel you, girly. Eating is the most wonderful thing in the world. I still splurge and eat whatever I want right now, I just make sure to do 40 min cardio sessions in the gym almost daily.

Quote from: Evelyn K on July 03, 2014, 10:12:01 AM
Yo wusup fellow azan goearly gurly gurl! Lookin foine! ;D

Sup gurl.  ;)
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Roni

Quote from: Tori on July 03, 2014, 04:59:30 PM

Yeah. I said it.

;)

It's crazy, isn't it? That Jenny looks like a twin of her old self yet looks undeniably and 100% female. Whenever I show cis friends before/after pics on these forums, they are ALWAYS most amazed by Jenny, despite other girls going through more drastic physical changes to look female.
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Ataraxia

Quote from: Tori on July 03, 2014, 05:09:27 PM
I think you disagreed with me, by saying almost exactly what I just said. ;)

I guess so :P I guess the thing that kinda invokes my disagreement most is "She should have been FAAB."

Isn't that the case with all MTF transgender people, that they should have been female assigned at birth, by the very definition of transgenderism?
  •  

Tori

River, if that is indeed the case, it does not invalidate my statement.

Again, you disagree by agreeing with exactly what I said.

•  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: ashrock on July 03, 2014, 03:04:24 PM
Alright, part in celebration of the new thread, and part from huge passing successes of late, before and after... this... yeah... here goes...
06/12

09/12

01/13

01/14 (one month pre hrt)  and 03/14 (one month hrt)

07/14 (close to 5 months hrt)

and a face matchup (11/12 vs 06/14)

Wow.  You should have made a lot of changes Ashrock and congrats on the weight loss.  Its not easy!  I especially like the train station photo.  Awesome.
  •  

ThePersona

I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.

Same cute facial structure, just a much more feminine look! You are really rocking that transition! I honestly had to like nitpick everything just to prove to my brain you weren't cis! Lol! Damn you look cute!
3DS Name: Harrison (from pre-transition)
3DS friend code: 0791 3145 5772

Not sure if anyone really cares lol, if you add me just pm me with yours.

I pretty much only play Pokemon Y
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

Jenny, as always your looking fabulous! Your one of my heroes on this site even though I first saw you on you tube, lol! you have inspired me from the beginning, and continue to do so to this day! Thank you for just being you!

Oh and by the way, I did get changed from orals to injections today, and got the greenlight for my SRS!!, YaY!!

Ally :icon_flower:

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Allyda

Awesome transformation and, WoW what a huge difference already! You're well on your way girl!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

April Lee

Mid January:

Today - After 147 Days of HRT and the loss of 47 pounds:

•  

Tori

•  

Bookworm

•  

Mickie

Wut???

I feel like that can't be real... Lol
That's an unbelievable transition!!!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •