Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Hikari on July 21, 2014, 06:20:01 PM
lol I have that same shirt! Hatsune Miku for the win :P

Yea one of my female friends has a pink one... I might hafta steal it from her (:

Quote from: JLT1 on July 21, 2014, 08:20:32 PM
I couldn't beleive it.  You are so different and you look so good.  Nice,

Hugs,

Jen

I didn't think I changed much till I saw the two side by side (:
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Hideyoshi on July 21, 2014, 06:14:16 PM
yea I do smile more :P

My boyfriend was trying to get the angle right, and he caught me stuffing my muffin top into my pants

I don't remember smiling like that before as much :)
Don't ya hate those muffin tops. lol. I've a little one myself.

You look very pretty by the way, a wonderful transformation too.

Allie :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Paige

Quote from: JLT1 on July 17, 2014, 11:37:32 PM
Paige,

Thank you.  For another four weeks, that is a wig - a very good wig but still a wig.  My hair isn't long enough yet even with extensions. But, in four weeks, I can go with extensions and it will work.  I will need a hair transplant if I want thick hair - it's about 5K at Bosley to get the hair quantity I want.  I'm going to try and bundle a hair transplant and some excess skin removal with Dr Z in Oct.  Maybe I can get it cheaper like that.  However, from what I was to where I am is great. 

Hugs,

Jen

Thanks Jen, you're certainly an inspiration to us older girls.
Paige :)
  •  

katiej

Stella, wow!  Just wow!  HRT is going to be kind to you.
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Stella Lunaris

Quote from: katiej on July 22, 2014, 01:06:35 AM
Stella, wow!  Just wow!  HRT is going to be kind to you.

Haha, thanks. It's been pretty alright so far! I'll try and put up another picture in maybe a month or two.
  •  

Sammy

Stella, You are very young, cute and very very pretty :) So, HRT will make You gorgeous instead :).
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Stella! OMG transition suits you VERY well. So much better than the before. You genuinely look happy and relaxed now. You look so stunning I can't describe it good enough. Well done Sis!  :)
  •  

Nephele

I'm Stella's girlfriend (she can confirm this), and while I don't want to intrude any on this thread, I wanted to pop by and say that she doesn't give herself enough credit. Every day is a good photo day for her. She keeps becoming more and more stunning, and through her transition, I've never seen her have a day where she didn't look feminine and gorgeous, makeup or no. Of course, she thinks I'm biased, but it's true. I think the only person that doesn't see how beautiful she is, is herself.

I think I've documented her transition more than she has (I'm obsessed with taking pictures of her perdy-ness) and the change is amazing. She found herself, and you can certainly tell. Her smile isn't half-hearted now, and it kind of lights up her whole face (and the world, but you know).

She constantly and consistently amazes me with her strength, especially with all the obstacles that life has thrown her way.

On a final note, you're all amazing and beautiful ladies. Stay strong. <3
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: Nephele on July 22, 2014, 01:39:01 AM
I think the only person that doesn't see how beautiful she is, is herself.
Please tell her I am telling the truth here. She is totally awesome! At first I saw her photo and thought a cis girl was messing with us. She really is beautiful and stunning!! ;)
  •  

Emmaline

Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Annabella

No HRT or surgeries yet. Really feel like they might help.
Also would welcome any makeup advice, as I have soooo little experience.

Before:

After:

"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Allyda on July 21, 2014, 09:41:36 PM
Don't ya hate those muffin tops. lol. I've a little one myself.

You look very pretty by the way, a wonderful transformation too.

aww thanks!
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on July 22, 2014, 01:42:28 AM
Please tell her I am telling the truth here. She is totally awesome! At first I saw her photo and thought a cis girl was messing with us. She really is beautiful and stunning!! ;)
I second Jess's opinion and view. When I first saw that photo some months ago, I thought a cis girl was messing with us so I passed it by. WoW, I was never more glad to be wrong! Stella you look amazing and I can only imagine how hrt will enhance your already fabulous looks. Feel free to include me too.

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

crp512

JLT1 - you are beautiful inside and out and I am proud to call you my friend. 
  •  

katiej

Quote from: Annabella on July 22, 2014, 03:27:40 PM

Before:

After:

HRT is going to do wonders for you, Annabella.

Makeup advice...based on your before photo I'd say your foundation is a shade or two too light and perhaps caked on a bit too much.  You did a good job with beard cover though.  I'd also add some blush, and you need to spend time working on eye makeup.  The lip color is good for a nighttime look, but too dramatic for daytime.  But i guess it does go with your dress.  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

StevieAK

Please no negative comments as Im on a journey and gone a long long way but Im not there yet, thanks.

•  

Alaia

Holy crap StevieAK! That's quite the incredible change.  :o

And you look pretty great now, definitely happier! ^^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

BlonT

Dear StevieAK ,think that what you call "negative comments" could be advices.
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: Annabella on July 22, 2014, 03:27:40 PM

Quite a dramatic change, Annabella.  You do look pretty, and if that's before HRT and any surgery, you'll have some rather enviable results!  (Not that I'm not jealous already...)

I personally like the stark color contrasts; the blacks and reds stand out against the pale backdrop of your face and hair.  It's not makeup that will make you fade into the crowd, and it's eye catching and classic.  For day-to-day looks, it might be too intense, and something more subtle with a wider palette would still make you look equally feminine, just less striking.  For a night out, though, what you've shown in your photos is awesome.
  •  

StevieAK

Quote from: BlonT on July 23, 2014, 04:21:48 AM
Dear StevieAK ,think that what you call "negative comments" could be advices.

What I get out of that is you wanted to say something judgemental.
My race is against myself and I'm winning.
It's hard for me to put myself our for scrutiny as I see your lack of profile attests you'll agree.

Could be but I did not come here to be criticized.  I have good reason to be wary of Trans people as they have been the most cruel. I like me and that's enough.
  •