Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annabella

Quote from: Kaylee on September 25, 2014, 01:06:24 AM
Selfie slefie selfie!

So jealous! :) I'll hopefully be starting HRT soon.. I hope I can get anything close to your results!
:D Congrats.
"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

Dee

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on October 06, 2014, 12:17:45 PM

I used to make that same goofy looking face when I took pictures.  I hated my man face and I am sure you did too.

You look gorgeous. The hair cut was a success. :)

Thank you!! The photoshoot you posted from your avatar looked so awesome, I meant to comment on those. And yeah, I was so detached, I didn't really care about it being a "man" face. If I wasn't hiding from the camera, I was either making a face, or glaring back.

Quote from: Allyda on October 06, 2014, 12:25:52 PM
WoW Dee what an awesome transformation! Your very pretty and have such a lovely face. You did a great job with your hair! I can never cut my own hair. I'll mess it up every time, lol! :D

Ally ;)

ha! That's why I'll only chop off an inch or two at a time. If I screw it up too much, it can still be saved :p Thanks!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Illuminess

Wow, Kaylee! I noticed that your nose in the 'after' pic is less wide. Did you have surgery done or is that just a lucky result of HRT?
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

Miranda Catherine

I don't know if there's a limit on photos, but I think I've changed a great deal in three years. I'm also one of the older women here, at sixty (60) years old. I started HRT 25 days before my 57th birthday. I saw some older women's photos when I started and they gave me hope. I pray that mine may do the same. Hugs, Mira

23 years old on halloween, no breasts, lol!                             42 years young                                                          2007                                   Not long before suicide attempt, then HRT     

Five weeks HRT, one week Full-Time, yuck!                               Nine months a Woman!!!                               Thirteen months & Happy                             Three years, the happiest of my life!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  &  I can't wait to go to Thailand!!!                                                           
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

jennifer356

Just got an image host so here is my before and now

be well
jennifer
  •  

Byron

Quote from: Dee on October 05, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
Yeah Zoe! ID Before/Afters warm my heart for some reason. And your license ID is actually good! Mine is terrible, haha. Congrats!

Hayley, at a glance, I legitimately thought your before was you trying to pass as male, and added the facial hair with either makeup or photoshop. Awesome starting point, and your "current" is astounding! You're beautiful!

So, I already posted this in "fabulous," but was kinda excited seeing this pic against an old one. So here's my contribution; before is shortly before I last cut my own hair, a little over 2 years ago. And then this morning, after cutting my hair last night for the first time since!

Dee, I always have to do a double take when I see this.  How amazing! :)
  •  

yoonsooyi

I'm in my 8th month now. I think it's about time that I let my hair grow longer.

Before HRT:

8th month on HRT:

•  

jamboe89

Whenever I feel down, this thread is one that inspires me so much, I love seeing every single transformation! Everybody looks amazing and whenever I have the confidence/have allowed enough time to pass to post my own before/after contrast photos I'll do so without a doubt.  :) I definitely have a before photo in mind, a pretty slick wedding photo about 3 years ago, which I'll need to dig out, definitely sure it's somewhere on this computer...anyway, thanks everybody for lifting my mood!
  •  

stephaniec

coming up on 1 year HRT    Nov. 2013, Oct. 2014
I looked quite tired a year ago
  •  

Paige

Quote from: stephaniec on October 14, 2014, 10:58:07 AM

Hi Stephaniec,

You're really coming along.  It's amazing what HRT does

Paige  :)
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Paige on October 14, 2014, 12:08:27 PM
Hi Stephaniec,

You're really coming along.  It's amazing what HRT does

Paige  :)
yes it is, I'm very surprised and happy
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: yoonsooyi on October 14, 2014, 08:40:48 AM
I'm in my 8th month now. I think it's about time that I let my hair grow longer.

You look very cute even with tour current hairstyle. You've some nice curves developing too I see. Your pretty now but with longer hair you'll be gorgeous! ;)

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Ali girl

ok   I guess I can finally join in on this...

http://

my football days circa 2002

[/URL][/img]

just about 3 years ago pre hormones around 2011.

listening to Laura Jane Grace... Kind of hard to look bad ass with an olaf shirt on...

just a few days ago...

I feel amazing... don't see any crazy changes yet...  I keep hoping for the best.
But we are our own worst critic.
The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

Lostkitten

Is it also alright to put before and afters pre-HRT? I kept my photo of two years ago next of my recent one and can't say other than being very happy with crazy many changes already :D! Anddd otherwise I will wait a year or so, till I am further on the hormone therapy D:
:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

Ali girl

Quote from: Alex Eli on October 16, 2014, 01:14:15 AM
this thread gives me hope :)

It gave me hope for a good many years.   Amazing what seeing others can do, that improves your own confidence.
The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

Lostkitten

Whaaatever, I will just upload it and if it isn't part of the plan to upload before and afters before HRT even started, please just delete it :P.

Find it a little scary to upload this anyway, my male photos never really gotten uploaded ever x___x.

Kay! I practiced photography with self portraits, so I got lotsa pictures :D! Second image is how I would have looked if I had 'fixed' my jaw back then (I had braces and they said I should get jaw surgery for the perfect teeth). The third was when I was trying out cross-dressing and stood closer to myself, but just wasn't sure of which way I wanted to go =/. I thought as a girl I looked horrible (not even going to show those pics D:!) so I tried to convince myself to stick to looking like a guy.
4th picture, well, you can judge the time by the length of my hair :P. I think my expression changed and I got eye shadow on.. .. I never got that but I was probably trying stuff out o.o.

Last one is my avatar at the moment and the most recent one ^^.

Sorry for the many pictures lately ._. just exciting stuff is finally getting serious here :P (sounds like a movie o.o).

Not sure if this stays up either, mehhh don't like my old pictures, at all.

:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

stephaniec

•  

amZo

Quote from: stephaniec on October 14, 2014, 10:58:07 AM

Your transformation is awesome, you look great!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: amZo on October 17, 2014, 09:13:44 PM
Your transformation is awesome, you look great!
thanks, I really appreciate it, I feel great too.
  •