Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSJasmine

Quote from: llerret on November 01, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
I'm back for an update! So this first picture is me 9 months BEFORE beginning HRT:

And this picture was taken today - 9.5 months AFTER starting HRT. It's really hard to notice any changes in your face until you look at old photos. omg omg omg omg omg. I really want chin reduction surgery though. My chin is my biggest insecurity, to be honest.

Omg I saw you on The T Word!!
  •  

TheQuestion

Quote from: lemon_ice on November 03, 2014, 07:13:03 PM
Thank, I love the name Claire too :) (obviously lol) I had some other ideas but eventually you work out that sort of female person you are and you kinda know what names work and which don't work for you, and most people seem to agree that I'm a Claire :p
Take care :)

I'd take the name Claire myself if it weren't my mothers name
  •  

Thatoneguyyouknow

Just peeking in here, might I say you ladies are looking good and very hot.Oh my. Very nice transformations indeed. I really wish there was a way that ftm's could switch bodies so it would make things easier for everyone to feel great about themselves.
  •  

gabimoneratt

Quote from: lemon_ice on November 03, 2014, 12:14:03 PM
Well I have a before, I'm not really in the after stage yet though.. kind of the during/whatever stage that I am now lol..

Well the before pic was taken in Bougainvile (a small politically unstable island near Papua New Guinea), the white guy in the pic is me lol. I had really had a rough previous few days in the jungle there.. this was in march 2014. The 'after' is about two days old (November 2014). I find the change rather mind blowing personally. Also I don't have anyone to take a full body pic right now, but just trust me when I say I have lost a lot of weight and am a rather slender person now.. here goes..

Before:

Bit of a close up:

Now:

O.M.G. Can you make a clone of your old you and send it my way? hahaha you looked SO hot :o
now you look really pretty ^__^ you do look quite a bit thinner...i can only imagine how great you'll look once your hair grows long :)
you go girl :P
  •  

lemon_ice

Quote from: gabimoneratt on November 05, 2014, 05:09:11 PM
O.M.G. Can you make a clone of your old you and send it my way? hahaha you looked SO hot :o
now you look really pretty ^__^ you do look quite a bit thinner...i can only imagine how great you'll look once your hair grows long :)
you go girl :P

Lol, I always thought that I looked horrible! I'll see what I can do though :p I'm not sure if this sounds weird, but I do miss that guy sometimes, despite the fundamental flaws, he just tried so hard and had so many amazing skills and strengths. I kind of wish there was a way that we could have both existed separately, like we could have split into two people and that maybe he could have carried on; repaired, complete and happy; and that I could also finally live my very different life after being trapped for so long... I'm so happy as I am now :) But I feel like I've lost someone sometimes... does that sound totally insane?

Thanks :) I can hardly believe haw fast all this has happened... I can't wait for my hair to grow out though! You look really pretty too by the way :)

Claire
All these years, all these memories, there was you. You pull me through time.
  •  

gabimoneratt

Aw :) thank you for the compliment!
When I look back and remember some good stuff i've done or been through in the past I do miss those things and times. But we're essentially the same people we were, we just hid and suppressed our feelings and ourselves, so I don't really feel like I lost someone, but I do look back at those good things with fondness :)
Omg, transitioning is so crazy! You don't really realize the changes until you look at a picture of you before transitioning, then 4 months in, then a year in... then you realize how fast and how much things have changed.
I grew my hair out while I still presented as a boy, but extensions are a great help until your natural hair gets there haha as soon as it's long enough you could get some clip in extensions if you want length faster :D I have some, but by the time I went FT my hair was a bit past my collar bone and I didn't need to wear them... still I sometimes use 1 or 2 pieces for volume lol
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Is it just me or am I seeing some progress here?  4 months HRT.

Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •  

Paige

Quote from: AnnaCannibal on November 06, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

Definitely looks like your face is changing.  Much softer.
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: Paige on November 06, 2014, 11:30:02 AM
Definitely looks like your face is changing.  Much softer.

Granted its nothing dramatic, but softer skin was definitely one of the first things I noticed.
  •  

missymay

Quote from: AnnaCannibal on November 06, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

The bottom picture is very over exposed, which makes it too difficult to determine any changes in your appearance.
  •  

AnnaCannibal

That's sunlight, I don't know how to do much better other than taking a picture somewhere darker.
  •  

Christine167

Quote from: AnnaCannibal on November 06, 2014, 12:22:04 PM
That's sunlight, I don't know how to do much better other than taking a picture somewhere darker.

You've changed the way you hold your resting facial expression. Your bottom lip is out showing off your piercing and your eyes are more open and attentive. Also your posture is less male. It's still boyish but your shoulders are slung in a position that suggests youth. And overall you look younger which is where I was wondering when the changes would start as well. Now it's like I have all new skin and my face is more full and round.

It will catch up so be patient. There should be many more awesome changes in your future. And you're getting to be a fair bit cuter too ;)
  •  

Eevee

I'm taking some basic pictures of myself each month after starting HRT. I've been on a low dose for one month now, so here's what we've got so far.

Before:

1 month:

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

liz

20 days and I'll get the first year mark :)

Few days after I met my therapist for the first time ( I took the next year to "repair" myself before going to him again)

This morning a little more than 11 months HRT (first time I look back on old picture, it's like I had FFS :O)

Can't find others pictures before HRT I lost them all.
  •  

antonia

That's an awesome change, congratulations and you look great btw :)

Quote from: liz on November 07, 2014, 09:20:16 PM

Few days after I met my therapist for the first time ( I took the next year to "repair" myself before going to him again)

This morning a little more than 11 months HRT (first time I look back on old picture, it's like I had FFS :O)

•  

Mickie

Quote from: liz on November 07, 2014, 09:20:16 PM

Wow, night and day !!!!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Skeptoid

I just hope I have the same degree of awesomesauce at the eleven month mark as you, Liz.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

liz

Quote from: Skeptoid on November 08, 2014, 12:10:29 AM
I just hope I have the same degree of awesomesauce at the eleven month mark as you, Liz.

Hope you will too and maybe even better it's just a result amoung others :)
  •  

Paige

Quote from: Eevee on November 07, 2014, 09:11:35 PM
I'm taking some basic pictures of myself each month after starting HRT. I've been on a low dose for one month now, so here's what we've got so far.

Nice start Eevee, I'm guessing you'll do quite well.

Paige :)
  •  

stephaniec

I thought I'd give another go at before and after
  •