Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayley

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 12, 2014, 10:25:27 PM
This is an awesome post. im pre-everything, I'm looking forward to when I can share my photos.

You have had an amazing transition. You are absolutely stunning now.

Thank you. I can't believe I am to this point. I'm happy to look in the mirror now.
You'll do amazing when you get on hrt I'm sure of it!
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Allyda

@Hayley;

A very outstanding post and set of photos. These show the changes to not just your face, but your body as well, and will be a great post for our girls just starting out! Your very pretty with an awesome transformation!, and; Kudo's to you girl! :icon_bunch:

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Hayley on November 12, 2014, 09:34:34 PM

Oh my, you pretty thing! Tiff's going to have to keep an eye on things when you're both in mixed company.  :D
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Allyda on November 13, 2014, 04:38:44 AM
@Hayley;

A very outstanding post and set of photos. These show the changes to not just your face, but your body as well, and will be a great post for our girls just starting out! Your very pretty with an awesome transformation!, and; Kudo's to you girl! :icon_bunch:

Thank you Ally! I know I don't post many things other than pictures but I do hope that people being able I see some changes in other people they can be confident that they will "successfully" transition.

Quote from: Shantel on November 13, 2014, 07:13:10 AM
Oh my, you pretty thing! Tiff's going to have to keep an eye on things when you're both in mixed company.  :D

She already does Shan! She already does. I'm a lucky girl to have her
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

speckyhailey

Ok so these angles don't quite match up but this is my body after 15-16 months of hrt and weight loss.

Also a bonus just got home from filing my name change and that means bathroom selfie celebration

:icon_yikes: Wow! You're absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to start my transition, hopefully I can be on HRT by next summer.
  •  

Christine Eryn

"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Valleyrie

Ok so these angles don't quite match up but this is my body after 15-16 months of hrt and weight loss.

Also a bonus just got home from filing my name change and that means bathroom selfie celebration

Omg. I think my heart just stopped beating. Can I like cuddles you? ;3

Jks. ;P This does give me a lot of hope though and I so can't wait to start hrt!
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: speckyhailey on November 13, 2014, 10:27:36 AM
:icon_yikes: Wow! You're absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to start my transition, hopefully I can be on HRT by next summer.

Thank you! You will look just lovely as you transition I'm sure.

Quote from: Christine Eryn on November 14, 2014, 03:57:01 PM
GOD you are so adorable, I could just eat you up!  :icon_love:

I am pretty positive that you wouldn't want to do that. Mostly bones these day. Yay for 800 calorie diets!

Quote from: Valleyrie on November 14, 2014, 05:48:11 PM
Omg. I think my heart just stopped beating. Can I like cuddles you? ;3

Jks. ;P This does give me a lot of hope though and I so can't wait to start hrt!

Thank you, but please keep breathing!! I do wish you luck starting hrt.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Hayley on November 14, 2014, 07:28:16 PM

I am pretty positive that you wouldn't want to do that. Mostly bones these day. Yay for 800 calorie diets!

hun, only 800 calories...... you should consider raising that up a little.  we need calories to function, so 800 just isn't enough to provide the energy you need. Im sorry if I sound preachy. Its your body you can do what you want with it. Just 800 calories is close to starving eat up!

you really do look fantastic though...
  •  

Hayley

800 is fine with me. 400 for lunch and 400 for dinner. I don't feel tired or lethargic. I see a doctor every few months. I get blood test every three. My health is fine and I have no complications. If it was adversely effecting my overall health I would fix it. But it's not so I'm happy with my diet.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Hayley on November 14, 2014, 08:24:53 PM
800 is fine with me. 400 for lunch and 400 for dinner. I don't feel tired or lethargic. I see a doctor every few months. I get blood test every three. My health is fine and I have no complications. If it was adversely effecting my overall health I would fix it. But it's not so I'm happy with my diet.

ok I was just worried because that is like 1 of my 3 meals and I am still losing weight.... Its all about how healthy you are and what makes you happy. so if you are satisfied and healthy with 800 calories then do your thing.
  •  

Skeptoid

I stuggle to get past 1200 calories each day so, uh... 800 seems like it's pretty foolhardy. I'm 105lbs this week and I'm trying to eat enough to gain.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Skeptoid on November 14, 2014, 09:23:32 PM
I stuggle to get past 1200 calories each day so, uh... 800 seems like it's pretty foolhardy. I'm 105lbs this week and I'm trying to eat enough to gain.

I'm trying to lose weight. I am healthy and eating a enough to get thru the day. I am going to get to my goal weight and this is the best way for me to do it. I don't think there's an issue. I've been doing this for over a year if I wasn't healthy my doctor would've told me to change my diet.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

[/quote]
Um Hayley honey, you posted this in the wrong section. If you want I can move it for you to the fabulous topic?  ;D ;D ;D
  •  

sveebee85

OMG So freaking awesome :-*
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on November 15, 2014, 01:41:03 AM
Um Hayley honey, you posted this in the wrong section. If you want I can move it for you to the fabulous topic?  ;D ;D ;D

Agreed.  Holy crap you look amazing, Hayley.
- Kim
  •  

Sammy

Oh,gosh! That is really inspiring :). I keep struggling with my weight despite insane cardio and eating healty, but guess it is all about calories instead...
  •  

Christine Eryn

Quote from: Hayley on November 14, 2014, 07:28:16 PM

Oh honey, I most certainly would want to do that!  :icon_geekdance:

On a related note, when I lost a bunch of extra weight over the years, I never paid attention to calories, just carbs. I cut out as much bread/pasta/sugar as possible. Lately I have hit a plateau though. My metabolism has gone down the drain for some reason.
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Christine Eryn on November 15, 2014, 06:46:39 PM

On a related note, when I lost a bunch of extra weight over the years, I never paid attention to calories, just carbs. I cut out as much bread/pasta/sugar as possible. Lately I have hit a plateau though. My metabolism has gone down the drain for some reason.
Your body plateau's for a few reasons but the main one's are that, now that your smaller your body requires less calories per day to maintain weight, and of course, your metabolism slows down placing your body in "starvation mode."

If yours is caused soley by the former the plateau will be easier to break. Just eat fewer calories maintaining a good physical activity level. However from your description yours sounds like it might be the latter, or a combination of both, which makes the plateau a lil harder to break.

What works for me, and this may sound counterproductive, is I have to actually increase caloric intake slightly while also increasing physical activity a little to make up for the extra calories. In addition, keep the caloric intake varying on a day to day basis. Mix things up a little by switching the order of your daily routine and or physical activity. You should start losing again after doing this for about a week.

It should be noted tho that I've never been seriously overweight. With me it's those troublesome 20 to 30 pounds put on due to age and hating myself. During this last round I actually lost most of my targeted weight while on hrt, but I plateau'ed around 10 lb's shy of my goal of 105-7 lb's. I have recently before getting sick with the Flu, broke that plateau using the method described above.

I hope this helps. :icon_wink:

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Summer

first time ever posting pics but I'm feeling amazing so here goes 4 months hrt and feeling soooo much better looking forward to more and more changes :)
  •