Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Grace

Yes, five months isn't long but that is a lot more progress than you realise.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Skeptoid

Sorry for the wall of pictures but I put the effort in to collect all these pictures today so I wanted to use them.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

BrenB

Ok ladies, here's about 30 years difference.  This one makes me laugh...

Brenna
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: BrenB on December 24, 2014, 01:04:29 AM
Ok ladies, here's about 30 years difference.  This one makes me laugh...

I cant see your pics
  •  

Ataraxia

Quote from: Skeptoid on December 23, 2014, 11:49:00 PM
Depressingly little progress at just under five months now. Yeah, I know it's "not that long" yet but it's still scary.

Age 15-16 yeards old, not sure exactly

Age 19

Age 20-22 (on the right side...)

Age 23-24

Age 25 Began Hormone Therapy In August

Right at the beginning to show what my beard shadow was like right before starting hormones a week before I turned twenty five.

Four weeks ago
Gross close up for beard shadow comparison

Sunday this week in various lighting conditions and differing angles and fake smiles

I think you're very close to passing already. Most people say wait until about the 6th or 8th month to see any certain changes, and it's about 2 years before the full effect takes place. Just be patient, you'll get there :)
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: Skeptoid on December 23, 2014, 11:49:00 PM
Depressingly little progress at just under five months now.

Don't be so hard on yourself.  To begin with, you're light years ahead of most of us - I'd kill for an end result like your five month result!

My suggestion: be more aggressive with your makeup.  You have delicate features, light hair, fair skin.  You could go far bolder with your colors to really make your eyes and lips stand out.  Your look right now is very natural, and good, committed makeup can generally turn even the most masculine of us into something pretty cute.
  •  

Skeptoid

I don't have any makeup yet. My mom promised to get me some after Christmas.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Christine167

Quote from: CrissyMarie on December 22, 2014, 12:29:28 PM
So here's an update to before and after (pre to nearly 10 mo. HRT).

Pretty amazing girl. And very cute.
  •  

katiej

Skeptoid, I was going to say hair and makeup as well.  With a more feminine hairstyle and some tasteful makeup (light eyeshadow, mascara, and some lip color), I think you'd look really cute.  I haven't seen you from the neck down, but you look pretty good to me.  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Skeptoid

As for my body, I've been asked if I'm intersex because of my hips. The right dress is really flattering on my body I think so I don't worry a ton about my figure. (Except for my shoulders and knobby knees/elbows, and veins!) Overally though, I'm pretty well okay with my body despite minor nitpicks. It's my face that causes me the anxiety.

This photo is about a year old, well before I started hormones. The second one is also pre hormones, hence the lack of breasts.

•  

BreezyB

Quote from: Skeptoid on December 25, 2014, 10:25:27 PM
As for my body, I've been asked if I'm intersex because of my hips. The right dress is really flattering on my body I think so I don't worry a ton about my figure. (Except for my shoulders and knobby knees/elbows, and veins!) Overally though, I'm pretty well okay with my body despite minor nitpicks. It's my face that causes me the anxiety.

This photo is about a year old, well before I started hormones.

Also pre hormoens, hence the lack of breasts.

Wow, fantastic body. Don't worry about your shoulders, they look fine.
"I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are" - Mary Lambert

•  

Wynternight

This photo is about a year old, well before I started hormones.

Also pre hormoens, hence the lack of breasts.

You and I share hips. I have the same thing and I know I'm intersex. I hate my veins too and hope they get less prominent with more time on HRT.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Skeptoid

I currently have no reason to think I might be intersex.
  •  

galaxy

This photo is about a year old, well before I started hormones. The second one is also pre hormones, hence the lack of breasts.

Wow, thats fantastic!!!!!
  •  

missymay

Skeptoid, you have an amazing body; it's nearly identical to what a cis-woman of your frame would have  :)
  •  

Damara

I would probably consider selling my soul for a body as feminine as this..  >:-) Gorgeous!!
  •  

katiej

Quote from: Damara on December 26, 2014, 03:41:48 PM
I would probably consider selling my soul for a body as feminine as this..  >:-) Gorgeous!!

Seriously!  I would kill for a waistline like that....and so would a lot of cis women.
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: katiej on December 26, 2014, 06:54:47 PM
Seriously!  I would kill for a waistline like that....and so would a lot of cis women.
me too
  •  

Skeptoid

No joke, photobucket is pretty awful. Your best bet for image hosting these days is imgur. Anyway, pretty incredible change. Just totally a different person.

As for the other stuff... thank you all for your kind words. I just want my face to be on the same level.
  •