Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dex_paradox

Quote from: amazed91 on March 24, 2015, 04:00:47 PM
After 18 months of HRT and a nose job =)

Mindblowing and super impressive!
  •  

dex_paradox

Quote from: Foxy Charm on March 10, 2015, 09:03:21 AM

I know it shows a little bit of skin but dont be too sensitive please  the important parts are covered :)

Super gorgeous!
  •  

Rainbow Dash

How the heck are you girls losing so much body mass? Lol.
"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: stephaniec on April 12, 2015, 02:53:28 PM
16 months in, Cindy inspired me to post something , I feel so much better these days.

Very nice Stephanie,

As a person in your age group, I always enjoy these pics, your doing very well.  Your post along with others go a long ways I'm sure to let visitors to this site know that age is 'not' and should never be a barrier.  Continue to keep us updated  :).   Dani
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on April 13, 2015, 09:47:03 AM
Very nice Stephanie,

As a person in your age group, I always enjoy these pics, your doing very well.  Your post along with others go a long ways I'm sure to let visitors to this site know that age is 'not' and should never be a barrier.  Continue to keep us updated  :).   Dani
thanks
  •  

dex_paradox

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on April 10, 2015, 11:24:48 AM

Although you do look a tiny bit androgynous here, it's a really sexy sort androgyny that looks totally feminine!  It's an absolutely beautiful kind of femininity I appreciate!  Like, I think the most beautiful women are those who carry a hint of androgyny, and you really capture that sort of elegant femininity!
  •  

HourGlass2B

Hello, beautiful and dramatic change from your previous appearance. The old you kinda resembles "Sylar" Zachary Quinto, super villian from the TV show Heroes. The new you looks like a super heroine.
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Thank you ladies for all the lovely replies, and gents if there are some here reading this,

I feel very lucky in my transition and I remember in the beginning, i was worried so much that I would never in a million year pass, also while having so many people ask how I would pass as I was sooo masculine.

It has been quiet a journey and I am happy with the results. I just wanted to share so that if there is someone else that was in the same boat that I was it, they would see that it is possible but it takes time.
  •  

April Lee

Well, not exactly a before and after. This time it is a little way into transition, as the before, and a fairly current picture showing me a little farther into transition, as the after. 

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: April Lee on April 17, 2015, 04:14:47 PM
Well, not exactly a before and after. This time it is a little way into transition, as the before, and a fairly current picture showing me a little farther into transition, as the after. 

nice hat
  •  

April Lee

Thanks Stephanie! I love my hats. I probably wear a hat about 75% of time now when I am out. In my old life, I had a lot of western wear. I have re-purposed some of it for my new life. 
  •  

lightvi

So this is me after one year of HRT. I literally cannot explain how much better I feel about myself. Yes, I have other problems. But this... this is no longer one of them. It's the best decision I've ever made for myself, hands down.

I just... wanted to share this with you guys.  ;)

•  

stephaniec

•  

Jessie Ann

Beautiful!!!

Quote from: lightvi on April 17, 2015, 10:50:27 PM
So this is me after one year of HRT. I literally cannot explain how much better I feel about myself. Yes, I have other problems. But this... this is no longer one of them. It's the best decision I've ever made for myself, hands down.

I just... wanted to share this with you guys.  ;)

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

And as always, lightvi, you are stunning!
- Kim
  •  

lightvi

:icon_flower:

It's pretty embarrassing putting up 'boy' pictures of myself. I look strange to myself now, looking back.
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Trini on April 12, 2015, 06:56:27 PM
I'M OFFICIALLY SIX MONTHS TODAY!!

The first six months have really been eye opening and allowing me to slowly open up towards myself and do something I've never done before.
Six Months later, I'm well on my way to happiness!
And I've still got a long way to go!

My confidence in myself is improving each day, I'm liking who I'm becoming and it's been one crazy adventure!
Hell I never took selfies before and right now I CAN'T STOP TAKING THEM!!

I can't do this without the love and support of friends and family and I just cannot words right now!

It's been f*****g incredible!

I'm finally alive. :D

And I still got more to go.

Congrats on hitting six months Trini! :D
You're coming along great, you have a nice slim figure. For me I really started noticing changes kicking in around the 6 month mark, so buckle up sista, you're in for a ride ;)

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

michelle666

When I went to get my surgery letters today, I realized I just hit the one year real hrt mark.

Here's a pic from right around the time I started;

And this morning when I came out of my therapist's office;

•  

Emjay

So wow, what a difference a year makes! 

Here's a few:

Approx. one year ago (just started HRT)

Today!  (Found the same hat just for fun)  :)

.......I think I need to update my avatar soon......  ;)

Start therapy:                            Late 2013
Start HRT:                                 April, 2014
Out everywhere and full time:      November 19, 2015
Name change (official):                            February 1, 2016
I'm a Mommy! (Again) :                             January 31, 2017
GCS consultation:                        February 17, 2017
GCS, Dr. Gallagher (Indianapolis, IN)  February 13, 2018
  •  

Mariah

Incredible Emjay. I would say so. Congrats on the year of HRT milestone too.
Mariah
Quote from: Emjay on April 28, 2015, 05:25:16 PM
So wow, what a difference a year makes! 

Here's a few:

Approx. one year ago (just started HRT)

Today!  (Found the same hat just for fun)  :)

.......I think I need to update my avatar soon......  ;)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •