Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammy

Aus76 - wow! That is one kind of determination, dropping such amount of weight :). And You are coming along nicely, You really are :).
  •  

Aus76

Thank you Emily! As your pseudo-twin I have to match your good looks. ;)

Osterreich unity :)
  •  

SparklingJewel

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

:o

You look amazing, Jenny!
There's only us, there's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way. No day but today.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Aus76 on May 21, 2015, 04:30:07 PM
Thank you Emily! As your pseudo-twin I have to match your good looks. ;)

Osterreich unity :)

Lol :). I am very curious how Your FFS will work out in "comparison terms" ;).
  •  

Aus76

I've put in for the standard ski-slope....so we may not twin as well....;)
  •  

Skeptoid

I'm still saving for facial surgery.

Before

Current

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Zoetrope

Blessed be the before&after thread, roaming free with a life of its own!

I guess transition is getting real for me now ...
  •  

Skeptoid

I'm not really certain because of  the angle but it looks like you have pretty decent hips!
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Quote from: Skeptoid on May 24, 2015, 02:42:38 AM

the turquoise-shirt-in-car pic is sooo cute!

You've come a long way, miss... you should be proud :icon_joy:

•  

Emily E

I think you look good I like the ones where your smiling the best... some of your other pictures are out of focus or are so soft that its hard to get a good sense of what you look like but I will say you look much better after and OMG how did you get so thin... just look at that arm... I'm jealous 
I'll struggle hard today to live the life I want tomorrow !

Step One - Lose the weight!

•  

Zoetrope

Quote from: Skeptoid on May 24, 2015, 01:40:21 PM
I'm not really certain because of  the angle but it looks like you have pretty decent hips!

That's where I hide the chocolate ;~)
  •  

Mariah

Wow and Congrats. Amazing changes over that period of time. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

barbie

Before

Current

Skeptoid,

To my eyes you look more natural in those BEFORE photos.
You already have a lot of feminine or androgynous features, especially your clean eyes.
Slight makeup, such as eyeliner and mascara, will greatly enhance your feminine looking.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: V M on May 20, 2015, 10:19:40 PM
I am often amazed by many of the before and after pic.s shown and how so many personality traits show through in each

The happiness, the love, the intensity, it is all very fascinating and inspiring
Amen
  •  

Skeptoid

What do you mean by more "natural" in the before pictures? I look pretty gross in them.
  •  

Skeptoid

I do not like the way the pictures I take with my DSLR come out. My skin is all messed up from electrolysis every single day of the week now. This was actually a week after electrolysis and I can still see how it messed up my skin. That camera is too sharp and picks out every little flaw. I swear up and down to you my skin looks better in person. Literally the only reason I am willing to share these at all is because I was out of town and thus missed one appointment so I was less messed up than usual when I took these photos. It's also not easy to take good selfies from that close with that sort of lens.

•  

Marly

you might get a kick outta this one. first pic was taken 7 months ago, 60lbs heavier and a lame goatee.

Second one was taken a few hours ago.
  •  

Skeptoid

What happened to your eyebrows in the old photo?! :O
Good thing you have them back! :D
  •  

Bols

Quote from: Marly on May 25, 2015, 12:22:25 AM
you might get a kick outta this one. first pic was taken 7 months ago, 60lbs heavier and a lame goatee.

Second one was taken a few hours ago.
Fantastic! :)
Evelyn aka Bols
  •