Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armanddelange12

I hope thats how you upload a picture.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

•  

armanddelange12

This is before the dressup...me in real life now

•  

kittenpower

Hi, in order to post pictures, you must first upload them to photo hosting site like photobucket.com, then paste the code here.
  •  

armanddelange12

Thank you kittenpower

•  

Andre87

Quote from: Naeree on June 20, 2015, 01:23:01 PM
I guess, may be because asian have smaller bone frame, but the rest if hormone effect like skin, muscle, fat layer, etc suppose to work the same for all.

Yeah,I'm interested in Asian genetics..(different teeth sinodont/sundadont ,Asian blush-not being able to tolerate greater amount of alcohol  "Most Europeans have two major isozymes, while approximately 50% of Northeast Asians have one normal copy of the ALDH2 gene and one mutant copy that encodes an inactive mitochondrial isoenzyme ) etc

All that interest comes from the fact that my 3yo son is half-Chinese and my mother although she's caucasian she looks so Asian that in Vietnam and China they thought she was one of local people.I was concerned that she may have hemochromatosis..all other siblings are pale..Anyway I'm offtopic,sorry :icon_redface:
Every man is a star whose light can make shadows dance differently and change our view of landscape permanently***
  •  

Fashionite

Quote from: Skeptoid on May 24, 2015, 11:49:54 PM
I do not like the way the pictures I take with my DSLR come out. My skin is all messed up from electrolysis every single day of the week now. This was actually a week after electrolysis and I can still see how it messed up my skin. That camera is too sharp and picks out every little flaw. I swear up and down to you my skin looks better in person. Literally the only reason I am willing to share these at all is because I was out of town and thus missed one appointment so I was less messed up than usual when I took these photos. It's also not easy to take good selfies from that close with that sort of lens.

These photos are EVERYTHING. Girl... you look so good. I was just scrolling through the thread looking at girls posting their pics, and yours blew me away.  The hair, the face everything.  :) :) :)
  •  

23 Skidoo

I occasionally take a bunch of selfies and date them specifically because I wanted to document the effects of estrogen on my face(I also wanted to do other things, like my hands specifically, but I always forgot to, now seems a bit late). I posted some selfies last night to my blog and then thought to myself why not make a then and now post, since I've never done that. I had never even really looked back on old photos. Well I put up the now photos next to photos from a year ago, and jesus, it's actually weird to look at. It's hard to take note of the changes because you seem them happen slowly every day and acclimate to them on a daily basis, then you compare old photos though and it takes you off guard. It's almost disconcerting at first because usually you don't deal with your face altering appearance that much that quick, and it's weird how it's both you(I assume this is kind of what it's like for people who have plastic surgery to their face?).
http://oceanicsteam.tumblr.com/post/122556060133/i-thought-why-not-actually-make-a-hormone
26 years old. Started E in March '14 and Spiro over a year before that. Also, I'm effing awesome.

This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible. This was terrible with raisins in it
  •  

Ms Grace

It's certainly a noticeable difference. Looking good!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 21, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
Quote from: Joanne Feliz on June 21, 2015, 07:56:40 AM
wow thats an amazing transformation of your hands.  did you do hair removal on them or did the hair drop out because of the hormones?

Hair removal on the hand. Arm hair became very fine (I'm part asian).

I hope my hand/arm vasculature changes. I hate my prominent veins. I'm 10 months on HRT now.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

RoseH

A week or two on HRT vs. 9 months on HRT  :)

This is 2 months on HRT:

Edit: Also a profile picture before HRT  :D

•  

Yenneffer

Quote from: RoseH on July 02, 2015, 08:31:04 AM
A week or two on HRT vs. 9 months on HRT  :)

This is 2 months on HRT:

very nice
Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

Ange

RoseH > Awww, you're cute. <3

The genetics. I'm so jealous.  ;)
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

RoseH

Quote from: Ange on July 02, 2015, 01:01:46 PM
RoseH > Awww, you're cute. <3

The genetics. I'm so jealous.  ;)

Aw, thanks  :-*
Yes, I'm very lucky. I look just like my grandmother  :D

•  

stephaniec

It's nice to start out from your mothers side
  •  

AnneB

•  

Mariah

Beautiful transformation Paula. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Marlee

Quote from: Paula Christine on July 08, 2015, 08:45:01 PM
Before and after, um .. like this? =)

goodness Paula:)

your before and after make me think I'd almost have a chance at being passable ;D
  •  

AnneB

Thank you so much my friends .. this journey has been a trek through some very bad lands .. dark, dark places .. but I emerged into the light, the one who kept me alive for this journey, Jessica..  her, I owe my life ..literally.

Marlee, hon, you only have to pass in your own mind.  You only have to pass, for yourself.  No one else.
  •  

Bols

Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

Wynternight

Before HRT and electro so sometime around June of last year.

11 months HRT and electro.

Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •