Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaygirl420

in case anyone was wondering, hrt and hair removal can really do amazing things, especially if youre younger

4/01/2014, one week before starting hrt

07/29/2015, yesterday, 1 year  3 months on hrt
  •  

michelle666

One year apart in the two pics. The first one I was on hrt for about 4 or 5 months.

•  

Vicki

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but I have been hanging around reading what you girls post. However, I decided to do a before and after since I just went full time.

Before:

After (HRT: 1 year and 3 months)
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Few months before HRT:

4 months and 8 days HRT:

Gaygirl420:  You look stunning.  Love your cheek bones and smile.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 08, 2015, 06:07:39 PM
Few months before HRT:

4 months and 8 days HRT:

Surprise, surprise, and surprise.
Simply, you look gorgeous!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

MugwortPsychonaut

Ah, to hell with it! Here we go. This was June 2013.

And this was last week. I'm on the left! ;)

•  

Sammy

Quote from: MugwortPsychonaut on August 10, 2015, 09:08:56 AM

Are You sure about that? ;) Or it's the perspective - like being on the left at the spot where pic was taken as opposed to being on the left from point of view of photographer (and my displey too, quite accidentaly), or ...  Oh, well. Looking damn good (in both cases, lol).
  •  

Lizandri Roth

I was wondering the same thing Emily.  But if you're the one on the "left", the beautiful girl, then yes, very pretty.  And, might sound weird, but you have the size breasts that I hope to grow with hormones.
  •  

SonadoraXVX

Hes the chick, Danmmmmm.

Kudos :-)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

Paige

Quote from: MugwortPsychonaut on August 10, 2015, 09:08:56 AM

Wow amazing transition.  You look great.

Paige :)
  •  

KatelynBG

]
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: Angieisalone on July 22, 2015, 08:00:59 PM
Not great progress and need surgery

Uhm..... I would say that you must be looking at a different set of pictures than what you posted. Your face is adorable! I mean absolutely cute, demure, and I'm too good for you all at once. Not that I'm saying you are stuck up... just that there's a certain level where beauty transcends a line where some men fear to tread because they feel so insecure. May I say good for you!

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

barbie

Quote from: xorchidfeyx on August 10, 2015, 07:38:39 PM
I don't possess any before pictures myself (except for a hidden youtube picture slideshow that I made 5 years ago, which I won't ever put public again) so after going digging in other people their facebooks I found a before picture for you guys of about 6 years ago

Yes. I can see gradual changes and achievements  you have made. Now you look happy and beautiful.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

xorchidfeyx

What gradual achievements? I feel like I was just given a read by someone who doesn't know me  :-\
  •  

Picklehorse

•  

barbie

Quote from: Picklehorse on August 11, 2015, 03:12:58 AM
Barbie means between each picture...

Yes.

Picklehorse, you showed your photos chronologically, and I could see the gradual changes.
Of course, I do not know you.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

rosinstraya

Xorchidfeyx- you indeed look very (Aus)Strayan in your last photo there - and that is a compliment. You also look very happy.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

MugwortPsychonaut

•  

Dana88

Haven't posted on the before and afters for a while! Figured it's time for a new one :-).

The top left photo is when I was around 20 years old. The top right photo is about four months pre-HRT. Then the bottom left is about 3 months of HRT. And finally the bottom right was yesterday at 8 months HRT  :). I'm also about 45lbs down from that top right photo.
~Dana
  •  

Lady Smith

HRT has definitely been kind to you Dana you look completely femme.
  •