Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briezy

Quote from: archlord on January 11, 2016, 06:43:11 PM
Quick picture from tonight, wish those hairs would grow faster  but this is what it looks like for now

You look so pretty. Perfect face for a pixie cut.
-Brie Katherine  :-*

•  

Trini

Still can't believe I looked like... that.  O.o

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Mariah

Beautiful transformation Trini Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

RavenL

Well here's what E has done for me so far.

•  

archlord

Nice transformation RavenL,  i thought you had been on HRT for much longer . I was surprised when i saw timeticker in your signature!
  •  

RavenL

Thanks archlord! Estrogen seems to love me a little bit too much it seems. Since now I'm having thyroid problems oh well.

•  

Jessie Ann

So many remarkable transformations.  We are so blessed to be living in a time where we can take control of our lives and make such dramatic and substantial changes to our lives.  You ladies rock!
  •  

Fara

So so so happy after looking at all 90+ pages of these transition pics.  All of you are so strong and beautiful.  I sit here in tears comprehending the challenge you all have faced, and the challenge that lies ahead for me.  Thank you all for sharing your personal journey with a complete stranger who you owed nothing to but who now owes you much.

P.S. Sorry I'm such a sap, but I've been having a down day, thinking about what lies ahead and how slowly time seems to move sometimes, particularly when we wished for a quantum leap ahead.  My second gender therapist session is Thursday.  I have a lot to talk to her about and need the courage to get it all out and you have given it to me.

-G
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: GiaFarrell on January 25, 2016, 06:44:35 PM
Thank you all for sharing your personal journey with a complete stranger who you owed nothing to but who now owes you much.

P.S. Sorry I'm such a sap, but I've been having a down day, thinking about what lies ahead and how slowly time seems to move sometimes....
-G

We have all been there girl!  Some of us not very long ago.  We share to provide that encouragement to others who may be questioning.."can I do this..."  There have been so many ladies here who I saw when I was just trying to figure out if I could possibly transition.  They provided me with inspiration and strength and I know that if it wasn't for their sharing, I may not have had the courage to move forward.  So, just know that we are here to inspire, help and give the benefit of our journeys to help you get through yours. 
  •  

ChiGirl

Good luck and hugs, Gia. We were all where you are. You'll get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

starting_anew

Quote from: GiaFarrell on January 25, 2016, 06:44:35 PM

Thank you all for sharing your personal journey with a complete stranger who you owed nothing to but who now owes you much.

P.S. Sorry I'm such a sap, but I've been having a down day, thinking about what lies ahead and how slowly time seems to move sometimes, particularly when we wished for a quantum leap ahead.  My second gender therapist session is Thursday.  I have a lot to talk to her about and need the courage to get it all out and you have given it to me.

This could've been me, word for word, last July.  I remember thinking how beautiful our trans sisters are (and I still feel the same), and now I'm living a life I never thought I'd have the courage to pursue.  Big huge hug Gia.  We're here for you! <3

SRS: September 2017
Partial FFS: February 2019
  •  

archlord

JUST WTF! HOW could i change so much in 3.5 month!!

i was talking with my mom that totally accepted me today  ;D   She said that she never thought that she would say that but she prefer Elodie to Etienne.  i am so happy  :laugh:

Then she said that i changed a lot physically, we looked at a pre-HRT picture and i told her.. hmm i am not sure it is maybe just the hair?  She said noo your face changed a lot . 

So i decided to try the same wig i was using pre-HRT ( i am obviously wearing something that suit me much better now hehe )

So here is the outcome omg...

a few week before HRT

Then now with same wig ( that im not using anymore) at 3.5 month HRT

i am out of word seriously  :icon_weirdface:
  •  

byanyothername

That is crazy archlord! You were destined to have a body full of estrogen, that's for sure :-) such a beautiful girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

archlord

Yep, born to be a woman for sure =)  thanks
  •  

barbie

Quote from: MeganAshley on January 22, 2016, 11:44:01 AM
One very common trend I am noticing and it makes me so happy is how much happier those after pictures look.
That's what it is all about to me...being happy with who you have always truly been on the inside.

*hugs*

Yes. It is universally true!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Richenda

This is the loveliest thing everyone said to me on Facebook when I posted my pics. It's true: it makes me so happy.

On a different point I still struggle with the posting pics issue. Isn't Pinterest an awful faff? And is it pinterest that enables people to post the actual pics into the post on here? Surely pinterest just makes a link?
  •  

Cindi Jones

I really hate posting to this thread because I just can't keep up with all the posts and I hate to single anyone out over another. But ladies, seriously, you are all amazing. I know how hard it is to get started and how difficult it seems to get from here to there. With that said, you are all happy and lovely.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Yenneffer

Been on hormones for 8 months 3 weeks now
Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Cindi Jones on January 30, 2016, 12:43:47 PM
I really hate posting to this thread because I just can't keep up with all the posts and I hate to single anyone out over another. But ladies, seriously, you are all amazing. I know how hard it is to get started and how difficult it seems to get from here to there. With that said, you are all happy and lovely.

Cindi
ditto
  •  

TheQuestion

I've posted "before" pictures in the past and I'm still really dysphoric.  I really don't look too different at this point, but a few things have changed.  I was on low dose HRT for two months then on a high dose for about 6, at which point I began to see somethings happening to my body and I freaked out and stopped for about a month and a half... then I said to hell with it and started up again about a week ago.  So I'm at about 9 months...  I really don't think I look too different, maybe a little, and that's disappointing, but a few things have changed or have at least started to. 

I don't have much facial hair anymore, due to a combo of laser and HRT.  My body hair has also diminished greatly.  My muscles are starting to soften up a lot.  I always had lean muscle and was never bulky, but now I'm getting less bulky than I even was before... everything is softening up.  My chest is staring to come in a bit, still not much outside of wearing a padded bra, but my butt has swelled up by about 50%.  I've thrown on about 20lbs since starting and am now at about 165.  I'm gonna cycle down over the next few weeks to about 150, then put weight on again.  My legs are changing... though I'm not sure in what way.  My face has softened... maybe... a little.  Though I never really had a "masculine face."  Oh, and I'm still rocking the wig (although it's the same color as my hair), BUT my hair has thickened up considerably - even my hairline.  Now I will say that I was by no means bald and most people thought I was crazy to say my hair was thinning/receding a bit, but it was.  Apparently I caught it early enough and it's really back to being almost full capacity.  I've shaved it twice since starting HRT so it will grow in more even (first time I tried trimming it myself and messed up) and last time was only about a month ago.  I have a wiffel right now, and I really hate having short hair.  I also got my ears pierced!!!

I still have a bit of beard shadow, so I still put a bit of pink on under my foundation around my jaw... which makes it tough to put make-up on smoothly.  I don't really get dressed too often at this point anyway, I'll get better.  I also was sort of rushing when getting ready last night and was only going out driving around with my sister.  I screwed up my eye shadow and didn't really care to fix it, and I took these when I got home and everything was starting to smudge... so sorry.  My wig is starting to bald a bit in the front.  It's a nice wig, but I haven't taken care of it at all.  Oh, and I only tied my shirt up like that because I wanted to see how my stomach looked.  I've been putting weight on there in that area women normally do, not bad, but I have to start with the vacuum exercises again. 
  •