Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah

Beautiful transformation Mallory. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Mallory on March 18, 2016, 01:05:13 AM
Figured I'd go ahead and add mine to the mix.  Nothing extravagant. Just another 30+ year old transitioner. :)

March 3, 2015 (Pre-HRT)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/roh4exsjnu3h6xi/WP_20150303_004.jpg
March 17, 2016 (7 months, 1 week HRT)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/km7l9cvv88ddxos/03172016%207%20months%20hrt.jpg
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

kao

I haven't posted here in a really long time so here goes

13th May 2014 pre transition

and a few from withing the last month

and a crappy one of me as blonde before going purple
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •  

GeneticJen

Quote from: Mallory on March 18, 2016, 01:05:13 AM
Figured I'd go ahead and add mine to the mix.  Nothing extravagant. Just another 30+ year old transitioner. :)

March 3, 2015 (Pre-HRT)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/roh4exsjnu3h6xi/WP_20150303_004.jpg
March 17, 2016 (7 months, 1 week HRT)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/km7l9cvv88ddxos/03172016%207%20months%20hrt.jpg

Nice pics :) Similar age and starting point so this gives me hope!
"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now."
Twitter

•  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Monica Jean on February 26, 2016, 02:25:58 PM
My first transition video.  Before/after pic for the vid is 16 months apart. 

I'm 45, if I can do this YOU can do this. 

Wow you look amazing but more importantly you look so much happier.  I really enjoyed watching your video.  Thanks so much for sharing :)
  •  

GeneticJen

It feels a bit silly to post mine because it's so early. I've been on E for 1 month but it's the lowest dose really. I start everything (good dosage, hair removal etc) next month. So any changes you can see are padding and makeup. But I feel better about myself already :)

These before pictures make me look happy in front of the camera but I wasn't. There are very few pics of me. These are pretty much all I have!

This is around the age of 25. Absolutely should have started here.

Probably around 28 years old. Was running in the rain.

This is just over a year ago. I was presenting as male and female at different times by this point. Telling people I was genderfluid. This is obviously a guy day.

This is me at my current age, 30. Possibly the last guy pic before making the decision to start HRT.

Last year I was living half my life presenting as male and half as female. This is after a night out. Still no HRT.

From this point I had started HRT but such a low dose and so soon that there hadn't been any changes.

This was the next day so the same situation.

This is when I felt my life had really changed. No physical changes or anything but just happier. I moved to London, started a new job that was ok with the transitioning, and this is my new flat :)

Totally used to London life and in a great mood even if I don't pass.

I love how short this giant mirror makes me look! I'm pretty tall!

I'm not a fan of this pic but it does a good job showing my masculine features and will be a good comparison point going forward.

I don't even know. I blame a friend.

This is my most recent pic but about a month ago actually. I'm growing out my natural hair but it's still short. It's very black so I thought I'd get a new wig so it isn't such a drastic change when I eventually start going wigless!

Since taking that pic I do actually have some slight breast grown even from my hilariously low dosage. Apart from that no other changes except mentally :) all kicks off for me next month :D
"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now."
Twitter

•  

archlord

As i am getting closer to my 6th month mark,  here is an impressive before/after  <3

•  

Eveline

Me in 2007 (left) and today (right). Happy ‪#‎TDOV‬, everyone. ‪#‎TransDayOfVisibility‬

Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

RachelsMantra

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Mariah

•  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Mariah

•  

SashaGrace

I think there's a about 18 months difference here, the one on the right taken today. On the left I was blonder and the style was different, I have gone back to my natural colour but have extensions to go longer :)

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Iliana.Found

I just found an old pic of me from about two years ago on one of my FB friends account. I was amazed at how far I've come since then so I'd like to share my before and after. I am so excited about the difference!!!!  :laugh:

"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

Iliana.Found

Quote from: RachelsMantra on March 31, 2016, 09:19:44 PM
7 months HRT - Happy #TDOV y'all!

I love your smile. You remind me of Jennifer Garner in your last pic :)
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

ChristineHaylett

I get real nervous doing these things but what the heck how am I doing ?, click to enlarge. x
You will only be truly happy when you learn to accept yourself.
  •  

Trini

Quote from: ChristineShearing on April 10, 2016, 03:59:56 PM
I get real nervous doing these things but what the heck how am I doing ?, click to enlarge. x

You look incredible!!
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Claire

I agree! Lovely! I love your glasses. Really suits your face!

Claire (née Dori)
Claire.
  •  

galaxy

Iam always breathless about your transitions.
It must be a great feeling to see and live the changes.
  •  

Paige

Quote from: GeneticJen on March 19, 2016, 04:22:44 AM
It feels a bit silly to post mine because it's so early. I've been on E for 1 month but it's the lowest dose really. I start everything (good dosage, hair removal etc) next month. So any changes you can see are padding and makeup. But I feel better about myself already :)

These before pictures make me look happy in front of the camera but I wasn't. There are very few pics of me. These are pretty much all I have!

This is around the age of 25. Absolutely should have started here.

This is my most recent pic but about a month ago actually. I'm growing out my natural hair but it's still short. It's very black so I thought I'd get a new wig so it isn't such a drastic change when I eventually start going wigless!

Since taking that pic I do actually have some slight breast grown even from my hilariously low dosage. Apart from that no other changes except mentally :) all kicks off for me next month :D

That's quite the transition GeneticJen.   I can't believe you just started HRT.  The new wig really works too.

Paige :)
  •  

stephaniec

a little update at 30 months
  •