Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainawa88

1. Pre-transition, June 2014
2. First time presenting female (pre-HRT), March 2015
3. 6 months HRT, January 2016
4. 1 year 11 months HRT (no makeup), May 2016
  •  

TransAm

Just an FTM crashing the party, but....

Quote from: ainawa88 on May 16, 2016, 10:56:23 PM

That's a truly impressive transformation. I noticed in a different thread earlier that someone said your brow ridges were a little pronounced; I just wanted to say that I've seen a lot of ciswomen with your exact features. Also, plenty of women would absolutely kill for your defined collarbones and cheekbones.

Quote from: Jessie Ann on May 16, 2016, 02:43:38 AM
It's been about 17 months since I first went out in public as my true self. The photo on the left is from December of 2014. Three months later I was taking transition level HRT. The photo on the right is how I look now after 14 months on HRT. I am still amazed at how much better I feel now.

It's amazing to see how much the estrogen softened your jawline and features overall. You look great, honestly, and you can see the happiness radiating off of you. Your hair color and hairstyle suit you quite well.
"I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward." - Fridtjof Nansen
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Left pic (pre hrt) right pic (6 months hrt)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on May 17, 2016, 02:11:52 PM

Definitely, your cheeks seem to become more rounded.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

galaxy

You were always told me its not important to be beautiful. But you only reply and quote the pretty ones!
  •  

kittenpower

I used to compliment photos occasionally, but it's irritating when people cannot respond with a simple thank you, and I get the vibe that they think they are all of that, and I was just being polite.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Looking great girl!

Thanks so much Stone.  It's been a remarkable ride and its nice to know that I'm doing good.

Quote from: Stone Magnum on May 17, 2016, 12:14:08 AM

It's amazing to see how much the estrogen softened your jawline and features overall. You look great, honestly, and you can see the happiness radiating off of you. Your hair color and hairstyle suit you quite well.

I know I try to always try to say thanks because it is the polite thing to do. Sometimes I get busy and am not able to respond and the posts end up getting buried behind additional responses. I know the last couple of months for me have been filled with so much travel and meetings that I haven't been able to devote the time and attention to the site that I used to.  Thanks for reminding us that we need to do more to support the people who take the time to contribute and offer support.

Quote from: kittenpower on May 17, 2016, 08:52:03 PM
I used to compliment photos occasionally, but it's irritating when people cannot respond with a simple thank you, and I get the vibe that they think they are all of that, and I was just being polite.
  •  

Ange

I'm only 1 year HRT on low dose (a bit less since I actually stopped for SRS 2 monthes ago), but I had some fun with photos from a long time ago looking like recent photos. (I'm 28 years old so I'm 18-20 on those)

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

ainawa88

Quote from: Stone Magnum on May 17, 2016, 12:14:08 AM

That's a truly impressive transformation. I noticed in a different thread earlier that someone said your brow ridges were a little pronounced; I just wanted to say that I've seen a lot of ciswomen with your exact features. Also, plenty of women would absolutely kill for your defined collarbones and cheekbones.

I feel a little awkward saying this now in light of kittenpower's post (haha), but thank you! :P
  •  

Marissa_K

Well here is another exactly one year apart wearing the same sweater. 5th month on Estrogen

ainawa88

Quote from: ainawa88 on May 16, 2016, 10:56:23 PM

Whoops! It's actually only been 11 months of HRT in that 4th picture. :)
  •  

Monica Jean

I love this thread!  So many happy faces after transition! LOVE seeing success stories and happiness! 

20 months HRT.  I'm elated to be me. :)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/346355027574333532/

•  

Sebby Michelango

You looks pretty and cis woman at both of these pictures. :) Very lucky you're.
  •  

Rainbow Dash

"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Monica Jean on May 24, 2016, 04:54:13 PM
I love this thread!  So many happy faces after transition! LOVE seeing success stories and happiness! 

Wow.  You look beautiful.

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Monica Jean on May 24, 2016, 04:54:13 PM

Wow! What a difference. You look great!

•  

Monica Jean

Thank you Jen and Sarah :)  I feel great too
  •  

Jenny0713

Monica Jean, if you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you started HRT?  I am 52 an worry I won't look good as a female because of my age. You look wonderful!  You are so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been trying to find myself since 4/5/16. Was lost before then. Still long road ahead.

•  

Keri

Quote from: Jessie Ann on May 16, 2016, 02:43:38 AM
It's been about 17 months since I first went out in public as my true self. The photo on the left is from December of 2014. Three months later I was taking transition level HRT. The photo on the right is how I look now after 14 months on HRT. I am still amazed at how much better I feel now.

U are da babe... just beautiful girl..
Keri
  •  

Keri

I wish I could just download from my computer an image.. UGH...
How do ya all do it,
Keri
  •