Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Meta Questions

Started by Rawb, July 18, 2014, 01:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawb

So, I'm almost certain I saw something like this some time ago. But I don't remember it, and I've searched all over to find it to no avail.

For SRS, I was leaning toward meta, but I was wondering one thing- with a meta, do they leave your vaginal opening? Because I know that a neophallus is probably too small to penetrate, and I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting to anal, but I would still like to have penetrative sex as a 'bottom' (I am gay).
  •  

Maleth

I'm not sure but I think there's a different surgery that "closes up" your frontal hole and takes out the stuff inside or something like that. I may be mistaken, though. If I'm correct, I believe it's called a vaginectomy.
~Maleth
  •  

mm

Rawb, I just read about a guy who had a meta with Dr Browers where the urethra opening was not moved or change and the vagina opening was left in place too.  He just had a release procedure so his penis could stand up nicely with nothing holding it down looked very nice, about 2 inches in length I would say from the pictures.  He also made a statement that he would like to get pregnant sometime in the future.  I personally would like to have a total hyster and the frontal hole removed too.  I am undecided on phallo or meta at this time; this surgery is years away for me. 
  •  

Rawb

I don't want to get pregnant, I've done that twice already and there were some very serious trauma-inducing results (c-section, akin to an alien chesburster, pretty much worse case scenario, and I don't really want to explain beyond that). So I'd want a hysto and ovary removal. I just want to keep the frontal hole for penetration, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed   ^.^;
  •  

calicarly

Wow I was just reading this for the sake of knowledge even if doesn't pertain to me, it sounds so wild to me! So there's people out there who are ftm who want to have all the parts of a male, are gay, yet still want their female parts? Wow! This is incredibly hard for me to comprehend yet it is somewhat eye opening about the spectrum of people out there! Just FYI there are ways to make anal very pleasing, it has to be very clean for it to give you all the pleasure it's supposed to as the receiving person, I am still preop and that is the only way for my man and I to go and I have had an almost happy sex life in that sense for years, both him and I are looking forward to my grs tho. It does get a little tedious to be extra clean and receptive from behind when I could spend that time on dilations instead. Are you sure keeping a vaginal opening after your surgery would make you feel complete though? Or is it just an idea since you're having trouble with anal. Just saying that would leave you more of an intersex individual whom indentifies as male am I right? I have heard of a few mtf out there who are lesbians and feel no desire to be penetrated and they have what is called a cosmetic procedure which looks perfectly normal yet isn't functional. So does this mean you (like the mtf I mentioned) wouldn't be using your new male member?  Sorry for pouncing on your thread :) best wishes
Low dose HRT-2004
Full time and full dose HRT-2009
BA/Rhinoplasty-May 2013
FFS-Aug 2014
Body contouring-Jan 2015
GRS- Feb 2016
  •