Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Dr Chettawut, booked February 2014 anyone else?

Started by BebekArzu, July 06, 2013, 02:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calico

Quote from: Danniella on July 25, 2014, 03:27:26 AM
Is this going to just become some form of running joke xD

Poor Dr Chett, every girl from Susans from now on asking him for 15"

All the while thinking

"Where are these girls coming from?" x'D

So random question for the girls that have been. I have heard some peeps talk about how you can request and customise certain things about the finished product with certain doctors...like clit size etc. Does Dr Chett do this as well? And if so what has been your experience with it?

So many girls are obsessed with depth, but given the choice, I would choose aesthetics over depth any day of the week! So if I can customise that to some extent...then I will be a very happy girl! ^^

He will discuss what you feel important and try to accommodate you within reason. That being said he tries to give you the most natural looking result based on your physical size/age/weight/etc.  As long as you have realistic expectations,  and you understand possible complications you shouldn't be disappointed.
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •  

MadelineB

Quote from: calico on July 25, 2014, 11:07:44 AM
He will discuss what you feel important and try to accommodate you within reason. That being said he tries to give you the most natural looking result based on your physical size/age/weight/etc.  As long as you have realistic expectations,  and you understand possible complications you shouldn't be disappointed.
My experience exactly. He is a truly gifted surgeon, and will do the best for you.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

PurpleCrown

Quote from: Danniella on July 25, 2014, 03:27:26 AM
Is this going to just become some form of running joke xD

Poor Dr Chett, every girl from Susans from now on asking him for 15"

All the while thinking

"Where are these girls coming from?" x'D

Lmao! I will definitely keep this on my mind when it's my turn.  :D

•