News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Astral Projection?

Started by EchelonHunt, August 02, 2014, 10:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchelonHunt

Hello everyone!

The WILD discussion in the dream thread prompted me to make this thread :) Do you believe in astral projection? If you don't, provide some insight onto why you don't? Have you ever tried it? Was it successful or not?

•  

VeryGnawty

Not sure exactly what you would consider to be astral projection.  It could be possible.  I would have no idea how to do it.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Jess42

Well, what is real and what is a dream? Astral projection and lucid dreaming, what's the difference? When you are dreaming, your subconscious mind takes over so lucid dreaming and astral projection could be the same thing. As a matter of fact there has to be something to the subconscious line of thinking or the US government would have never funded remote viewing if they still aren't. And not just the US government only I don't believe.
  •  

Felix

I don't believe in it, but I've done lucid dreaming that felt like it, and it was nice.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Hyacinth

If one can inherit their environment so completely, that their sense completely overtake their conscious mind, one can place ones mind's eye anywhere within that environment. But this takes a lot of practice, and probably isn't something everyone can do anyway. But its a sort of projection anyway.
  •  

KageNiko

I've experimented on and off with this concept for about 15years and I have had some pretty strange experiences. On more than one occasion I experienced a strong full body tingling and what I would describe as the point of separation, because it feels like my awareness of the world around me becomes heightened.  but I always get excited and ruin it. There has also been a couple of times where I woke up from a dream in this heightened state, but like before, it doesn't go anywhere.  I like to think that I had near projection experiences, but even after these, I'm not sure what they were.
Hey all, I've created a new account because my life has begun anew.  This is to protect my identity.  Thanks for your understanding!
  •