Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Had My First Spa Day

Started by Wynternight, July 19, 2014, 11:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wynternight

Today was my first spa day and a great time was had. I got a full mani/pedi, got my eyebrows waxed, and had a massage. It was a good day. I'm planning on as much of my transition being done there as I can do (hair, brows, makeup instruction, etc.). They were very kind to me and no one batted an eye at my dress and presentation. I told them up front I was beginning to transition and they just treated me like a person. It was wonderful.  :D
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

rosinstraya

Good to hear such a positive story - may you have many more! ;D
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

noleen111

Wow what a good story

There is nothing better than a good spa day. I love going to the spa to be pampered
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am going to the spa tomorrow.  Last month I received a service anniversary recognition award for a complimentary spa day and I will use that award tomorrow. 

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I will go into the spa for my appointment in a few minutes..  Not sure if I want a mud treatment.  Other than that, I think I am ready.  I brought extra clothes, shorts, and sandals.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

noleen111

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 16, 2024, 10:15:23 AMI will go into the spa for my appointment in a few minutes..  Not sure if I want a mud treatment.  Other than that, I think I am ready.  I brought extra clothes, shorts, and sandals.

Chrissy

How was the spa day?

Did you go with a friend or family?

I like to go with my mother. we use it for some mother daughter bonding time. I love getting a full body massage, a mud pack treatment and a facial. I dont normally get my nails done at a spa, i have a nail lady for that.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: noleen111 on March 27, 2024, 08:56:56 AMHow was the spa day?

Did you go with a friend or family?

I like to go with my mother. we use it for some mother daughter bonding time. I love getting a full body massage, a mud pack treatment and a facial. I dont normally get my nails done at a spa, i have a nail lady for that.

No I went alone.  It was a nice experience though.

Chrissy
  •