Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I passed????

Started by melanie maritz, August 10, 2014, 05:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melanie maritz

I was just now waiting in the car for my mom at the shop when this man in a car next to ours signalled to roll down the window.

I rolled it down thinking he wanted to talk about his life story since I saw he was drinking a beer. But he said "you are so f###n pretty" and I just smiled, then he asked what my dad's name is and I just smiled at him then he said my dad makes pretty children and then he said I have f###n pretty eyes and then he asked foe my name.

Still I just kept quiet while smiling at him, I knew he would know I was a guy if I spoke and then he would probably freak out because I could hear and see he was drunk.

But get THIS , I wasn't wearing makeup, I had stubble because I haven't shaved yesterday and my hair was wet and frizzy.

Now I think he just thought I was pretty cause he was so drunk , but at least I passed!!

Right?
  •  

Ms Grace

Well it might have been a case of beer goggles but you are pretty and do look female in your avatar. :)

Hopefully your next passing experience is very soon and doesn't involve some drunk dude!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Auroramarianna

Told ya :)

You sure passed! And you are not a guy, you are a girl :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Sounds like a heckofapass especially with all the added factors of no makeup and stubble. Exciting times :)
  •  

melanie maritz

haha I think  he had beer goggles on yes. As he was talking to me I wanted to laugh because I was thinking if this guy thinks I'm pretty I should go to bars more often :D lol!

Thanks Marianna , I know I'm a girl on the inside, my outside just isn't 100% there yet.

Lol, jennygirl yeah it was exciting in a weird way. Hopefully sober guys will find me pretty too one day.

Samantha, that might be true! But now that I think of it he probably couldn't see my stubble since it's blonde and you have to be pretty close to see it when I only didn't shave for a day.

This picture made me laugh too lol

•  

barbie

If passing is the major concern, then I agree that you passed very well, as others commented.

I always try to avoid those unsolicited male strangers, ignoring their comments. Probably the culture here is different.
But I do listen to comments of my close friends and colleagues, regarding my beauty and fashion.
They do provide nice advice on socially-acceptable fashion and beauty. A common tip of their advice is that I have better wear conservatively, which I always try to disobey.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Valleyrie

Welp, at least he was right even though he was drunk. :P You're not a guy, you're just a girl with a masculine sounding voice. :)
  •