Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gender Dysphoria Dislodging Past Life Memories?

Started by Rose City Rose, August 09, 2014, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose City Rose

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this.

Around the same time I'd been trying to get on HRT for months and been jerked around by a number of people in my life (including therapists who lied about their practice or kept me in the dark, and various other toxic people who were basically pushing me around because they saw I was weak), I began having memories of past lives.  This was in late 2012.

I have since told both a therapist and a psychiatrist about it.  My diagnosis stands as anxiety disorder NOS (with features of PTSD) and acute late-onset gender dysphoria and the past life thing seems to have fallen by the wayside as something they can't really put a finger on.  All I know is psychosis and dissociative identity disorder are ruled out.

The thing that bothers me is this: all the lives I remembered were male, and most were people who either nearly made something of themselves then died at the height of their achievement, or who were unhappy men who died badly (the first life I remembered was actually a British WWI soldier).  The only one of those lives I have entirely positive feelings about was way back in the Middle Ages; the rest are just loaded with regrets.

Has anyone else ever had this?  Have you ever been told it was anything psychiatric, and what were you told?  Have you integrated it as part of your spirituality?  How would you feel if you remembered past lives and they were all male?
*Started HRT January 2013
*Name and gender marker changed September 2014
*Approved and issued letters for surgery September 2015
*Surgery Consultation November 2015
*Preop electrolysis October 2016-March 2019
*GRS April 3 2019
I DID IT!!!
[/color]
  •  

Rose City Rose

Nothing?

Maybe I am nuts after all.  I'm 100% open to that possibility.
*GRS April 3 2019
I DID IT!!!
[/color]
  •  

Myarkstir

Ok first relax you are not alone

Here are a few pointers to help

Past life memories are usually triggered by something. Either deja vu events other powerful beings crossing your path, someone playing psychic vampire with your energy or simply your soul trying to tell you something important.

So a few suggestions

Don't talk to anytherapist about those it will only confuse them
Past life memories come with emotions very stromg ones. So when it happens stay calm and dfon't act on them for a while, the emotions will pass lkeaving only the memories
Passed life memories will be partial bits and pieces, if you are lucky you get a standstill picture. Your brain will do its best to fit them in your brain even ig it has to add fake memories in there. It is the brains way to cope.
In time you will have more of those that will add snap together and give you a mire complete picture

Lastbit of wisdom

Karma is a bitch if you fail your karma it sdimply fgollows you to other lives until you succeed it.
Sylvia M.
Senior news staff

•  

Rose City Rose

Quote from: Myarkstir on August 16, 2014, 07:15:17 AM
Don't talk to any therapist about those it will only confuse them

I actually did tell her quite a while ago, because I was concerned that I might be developing schizophrenia.  The session ended with me more confused than my therapist, who seemed to understand it as some sort of coping mechanism and not a sign of mental illness or ego confusion.
*GRS April 3 2019
I DID IT!!!
[/color]
  •