Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please

Started by Satinjoy, August 12, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satinjoy

There is a path deep in the forest all must walk, before finding the path of transition.

It is twisted, it is filled with light and darkness, it is special, unique for us all, shifting as we walk it.  Some walk in circles, some it takes right out of the forest, some it takes deep within to the very heart of trans.

The fairy has walked this path.

At the end of the path sh'e came to a clearing, an old place, a place revered for its ability to change a creature into a new one, a place that many fear to find.

In the center of the clearing was a mirror draped in silk and in cotton, many colors covering it in the cloth that has been weaved by the visitors of this place, all leaving a part of themselves here, for the benefit of others who follow.

The fairy walked to the mirror, and looked at a small stone with a carving next to it.

It simply said "The mirror of Truth.  Look if you dare, and Be."

Sh'e took a deep breath, and pulled the cloth aside.

It was ornate, jeweled on the edges, the center was black, veiled, it was hidden by the darkness of self deception and fear.

But as the fairy stared, deep within, a dot of light was growing....
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Satinjoy

The fairy faced the mirror of h'er truth, and watched.

She saw the darkness part, and behold, h'er past unfolded, her childhood years, the formation of her soul in the womb predestined to be trans, the hard years, the pain and suffering, the victories, the purges, it was all there before h'er, unreeling itself in fast forward time.

It paused, it had found the time just before sh'e had hit the wall of late transition.  An older man, face lined with exhaustion, male in appearance but haunted by something he could not control, a father, a husband, a son, a warrior in the cis world against addictions and death.  But oh so haunted, oh so gaunt, so lined with stress and fighting both inside and out, and  the fear in his eyes was terrible to see.

The mirror clouded, became fog.  The old man faded into the mists of the mirror.

Time passed.  Help was found.  At the outer edges of the mirror key figures began to appear, the guides, the friends, all talking at once, all saying "this it your truth, this is what you must be".  Some were dark, others light, most were misinformed as they told the fairy of who their truth was supposed to be, but the mirror of truth still showed mist, shot through now with many colors, reds and blacks and fire and light were coming through the mist.

The fairly looked and spoke into the mirror at the many voiced.  "SILENCE", sh'e said.  Some kept on yacking on, some respected the wish, but the static of untruth and truth mixed into unintelligible words kept on at the edges of the mirror.  So it must be, it is the reality of trans.

The mist began to part, and there sh'e was.  The old man was gone, a memory of the past, but still deep within, if you looked long enough at the reflection, he remains, under the skin, in deep places of the mind, and in presentations of convenience that are partial revelations of the truth, to meet the needs of others that do not understand, and can hurt the fairy in h'er core.  He protects that core.

In the mirror sh'e saw more, sh'e saw h'er body as sh'e physically needed to see it now, mid transition on the nectars of hormones, half female, but more so than ever before, change is so gradual.  Sh'e sees the diamond light of the core, deep within the soul, genderless and pure, and outside, sh'e sees the fluidity of social gender, each one of the pieces of h'er truth turning to face the chattering spirits on the edge of the mirror, saying to them "Is this what you need to see, can you handle this part I reveal, does it threaten, does it offend, how much can you see of me....".  Defending the truth of the fairy.

The time became the now, and there was a new change in the mirror.  It became blazing with light and clarity, the truth in this moment of time.  The physical began to blend with the core, the presentations with their components of genderfluid truth also began to merge, the core drew them in.  Sh'e was finally ready, was the fairy, sh'e was ready to be h'er truth, to be authentic to her own self, and then secondly to others and their needs.

And so, the components folded into the firey diamond heart that is the core of Satinjoy the Fairy, and sh'e felt as never before, sh'e rejoiced in h'er transwoman body, sh'e celebrated h'er fluid feelings being free, whatever wanting to express to be there, uncensored and true, sh'e celbrated h'er sensuality and h'er freedom, and h'er understanding of h'er truth.

And armed with a new appreciation of the awesome power of truthful transition, sh'e looked in the mirror, and saw beauty, and the old man was dancing with the beautiful girl before him, a sweet waltz, an invitation to the core, filled with candles and silk and the incense of the scent of our lives, for some it is threatening, for others the smell of victory, others freedom, others terror of the unknown and relentlessness of truth revealed.

The music plays on, the authentic components dance, in a place of total victory and healing, the authenticity of the non binary mtf that found a home in this very special place, the forest of freedom, the joy of the real.

Sh'e would cherish this moment, for in h'er gentle genderqueer presentation to the world, h'er core is always there, free to feel, free to be h'er, regardless of what sh'e allows them to see.

And the dance goes on, forever trans to the core.

Do you dare the Mirror of Truth?  What do you see my dears, what is your reflection telling you?

Tell us what you see in the great mirror of your truth.....

Love to all here, this one is for you my dear Ativan, you led me to this place, and your friendship means so very much to me.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Taka

it is a night with no moon.
a dark shadow is running along the darkest path in the forest.
something is chasing, but the shadow is not running away from it.

but the path is long and windy.
up here and down there, around trees, under low branches.
the shadow stumbles and falls while running for its life.
for someone else's life.
but it cannot remember who.
and cannot remember why it has to run.
looking behind, it would realize.
if only the night were not so dark.

somewhere in the depths of the forest, a child sits on its knees in a pond.
the moon is not shining here either, all is so dark, so dark.
tall trees surrond the little clearing where the pond lies, stretching towards the stars, blocking them from view.
a small lamp gives off a weak light. it reveals ripples in the pond as the child's hands search for something on the bottom.
and the tears running down the child's cheek.
the child's sobs are soundless, as if the forest is eating all the sound.

looking for something, but never remembering what.
it has been lost. right here.
tonight it is out of sight.
if only the moon was out, but the sky will stay dark.
the child keeps searching to no avail, for only light can reveal what it is looking for.

the shadow runs and runs.
it shouts soundless shouts, a wordless name which it can't remember.
searching, looking, everywhere.
but nothing is seen in the dark.
the right way cannot be found, the path is shifting at every step taken.

the one who knows the way is following so far behind.
the one who can see the tears of a crying child, hear the cries of despair, will not reach.
not tonight.

but maybe in the morning, the child will see what it's looking for, in the mirror distorted by desperation.
and maybe when it dawns, the unknown will have reached the shadow.
they know each other so well, but all but one have forgotten in the deep moonless night.
  •  

lorax

A DRAGON OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! <|8D

...is this too literal? <|:P

If you are asking me what my ideal body would be, it would be a pre-pubescent child with no gentiles or sex characteristics of any kind. Except maybe a micropenis (for peeing). And no nipples.

And while I'm at it, superhuman strength. Athletic build. Tiger stripes. Long, prehensile tail. Y'know, what everyone wants. <|:)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: lorax on October 16, 2014, 06:56:49 PM

...is this too literal? <|:P

If you are asking me what my ideal body would be, it would be a pre-pubescent child with no gentiles or sex characteristics of any kind. Except maybe a micropenis (for peeing). And no nipples.

And while I'm at it, superhuman strength. Athletic build. Tiger stripes. Long, prehensile tail. Y'know, what everyone wants. <|:)

Like the people on the movie Avatar!
  •  

kelly_aus

Kel the dormouse scurried around collecting acorns. She feels an undercurrent of happiness and suspects she'll have need of snacks and gifts soon..
  •  

Mark3

The snail has also returned, from the CIScities after making his way through the cold cobblestone streets, and the misty fogged half-light made by the old and rusted street lamps..
The snail's shell has grown 3 rings since last in the forest, and even though still small and immature in the trans worlds shadowy paths and forest sanctuary, he is more self confident and stronger than when he left.

In the snails past weeks journey through the CIScities, some positive experiences still linger in the snails memory, and he feels a spark, wondering if it is the beginning of a bridge of understanding between the two very different worlds.?

The snail remembers one week ago, posting written signs on the lamp poles of the CIScities, telling his story in honesty to the CIScreatures, of his flowing gender that could understand both male and female thoughts and feelings.. While many walked by not taking notice or caring much, some of the CIScreatures did stop, read the message about the snail, and wished him luck in his journey. Some gave the small snail a hug of care, and a few special CIScreatures that the snail had known from his travels into the cities before, told him they loved him, and made him feel like a continued part of they're lives, even though the snails heart was with the creatures in the unicorn forest.

Surprising the snail completely, several CISfriends and well wishers requested the snails advice and wisdom, because they saw him possessing understanding and a unique gift to be compassionate from either side of a problem, either male or female.. The snail was able to help female CIScreatures in relationship problems, and male creatures with depression, even a CISfriend wanting a place to explore her gender issues, who may be among us now...

The snail makes his way back home, looking forward to enjoying the company of the other creatures of the unicorn forest, but for tonight, needs much rest after his long journey..
His dreams as he falls asleep will be of understanding and bridge building with those in the CIScities, something he witnessed in amazement the past week, and drifts off with a sigh, knowing it is possible some day..
"The soul is beyond male and female as it is beyond life and death."
  •  

Umiko

guess i could consider the unicorn forest to be in the area to my dark forest
  •  

EchelonHunt

The genderless fairy child flew high into the sky, watching over the forest, smiling and swooping near the mountains that kissed the horizon, as the sun set and night fell, bats swooped out of one of the caves spotted among the mountains and they flew around a large castle, gothic in nature and filled with gothic interior to Brianna's liking.

"You have a home here, Brianna, feel free to write to your soul's content. Express yourself freely...!" The genderless fairy child gave a warm smile and flew off to dive through the clouds.
  •  

Umiko

*bares fangs* careful when flying over. dont need anyone shot down on my doorstep.
  •  

EchelonHunt

The genderless fairy child smiled, "There is no need for violence and fear, dear Brianna, love and acceptance is available all around you. I was once held in the tight grip of darkness, suffocated to near death but now we hold together in a tender embrace of both darkness, light and everything inbetween. Similar to Yin-Yang, if you will..."

"Never fear,  my friend, we give you love and acceptance, the most wonderful gift of unconditional love...!" The child displayed their wings, they were born from love and acceptance within themselves and inspiration of the forest creatures everywhere, for they walk similar paths due to standing under the same beautiful, ever unique transgender umbrella that sparkled like the vast galaxy.
  •  

Umiko

no violence from me. i tend to avoid conflict. its my guards that are jumpy of random visitors.
  •  

EchelonHunt

"Who are the guards protecting you from?" The genderless fairy child asked with a child-like sense of curiosity, "Do you fear hurt and rejection,  dear Brianna?"
  •  

Umiko

no, my guards are my shadows that existed since the dawn of time. they are always with me but not with me. they are apart of me yet not apart of me as i exist within the world but not truly apart. the term "vampire" actually means one who knows and embraces the shadow of reality. shadow is the combination of yin and yang, light and darkness, hope and despair, love and hate. understanding the shadow allows one to understand reality thus allows one to control their own destiny.
  •  

kelly_aus

Sensing darkness, Kel the dormouse runs towards the pond, dives in and hides amongst the reeds in her leafy sea dragon form..
  •  

Taka

muhahaha...

is now the time to reveal myself as the ruler of hell (currently on leave)?
maybe not, i'll let that fiend youngling occupy my throne for a while longer.
it's nice to walk the earth as nothing but a shadow,
or a fire that burns all lies and fakes. if that is what is requested.

not so sincerely,
Haughtier than thou

wait, where did that cute little dormouse go...? *glares at thieving pond*
  •  

Shantel

"Ooh dear" Pooh said, "This is scary, I think I'll crawl back in my hollow log and go to sleep!"
  •  

Taka

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on October 17, 2014, 08:03:37 AM
oh, that's not good. hibernating already, shanpooh?

Too many scary things, maybe if I go to sleep they will go away. :'(
  •  

Dread_Faery

Quote from: lorax on October 16, 2014, 06:56:49 PM

Nope that's three of us now, and it's not to literal at all... when I came out as enbee friends just said to me that the think of me as H the dragon, cos I am a dragon :)
  •