towards the faerie cabin.
The faerie calls to her animal friend.
"&^$%%^ off!
If you scratch your belly on my roof again,
I'll turn you into a rug."
  •  

Satinjoy

The ancient thread lives on.

It was once a place of deep allegory.  It revealed much in the telling, many found who they were in this place.

It was birthed by me in great pain, the history of that time is old.

A history i carry within me.

A history it is best I remain silent about.

I have neglected this place, perhaps i should soften, the old days have passed to new.

Sh'e quietly moves to an old and dusty treehouse, yet well preserved.  Very quietly sh'e finds a candle, and places it in a window.

In a special drawer in h'er heart, sh'e finds h'er incense and lights a stick.

Another match and the fireplace is lit and glowing warm.

Silken curtains blow.

The confused Fairy quietly sits, and begins to review h'er past.

Sh'e is lonely in this place, the elder fairy.  Sh'e has outlived nearly all now.

How ironic that sh'e who was at such high risk of death from the total darkness of the binary for the nonbinary truth, would be the last of the era, unless....

The days of the binary crushing the freedom of those who are not of that world, have ended.  There is only the truth of trans, and the great darkness of the cisworld yhat surrounds the forest threatening to take all we have from us.

But we won't let them.

The aging Fairy smiles.  It is warm, loving, and deadly fierce.

They tried to kill h'er, in the world of the cis, sh'e was sick, bleeding.  They would not treat h'er wound, the doctors let h'er bleed to death.  But the warrior Fairy would not have it, sh'e called the great king ofcthe doctors of cis, and forced them to tie off the vein.

Long has h'er recovery been

Lost nearly all, found more, even fame.

Such is the way of the diamond hearts, we face the darkness, shine like the sun, and survive.  And some will also live, because we chose to fight.

Sh'e pours some tea for others, if they come. 

Perhaps sh'e should stay a little.  The feelings are deep. 

Sh'e is sad.   Too many were lost.  Far too many.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Sleepydf

Sunlight glitters on my peacock scales as I land and furl my wings. My horned head turns and surveys all around with my jewel bright eyes. I settle down to observe those around me, my long tail wraps around me.

I am a lord of the sky.
I am a dragon.
  •  

Sno

I would love to be a rug.
A place where footsteps fell, and cushioned by my pelt.
The questions passing day to day
Simple, soft and feeling.
The longer question of life or death, whilst in this frozen,
Chemical thrall allows the feet to pass,
And harm to accumulate,
And feet to pass.
With no decision or derision from a thankless task,
It's punishing rhythm day to week to month to year,
Is space and solitude in and of it self.
I would love to be a rug.
  •  

Tessa James

This site, our forest and all of your contributions continue to make this special wooded wonderland a place I will return to over the years.  Thank you for the heartfelt fun and emotion you readily evoke. :-*
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

JB_Girl

You are not alone here fairy.  Those of us from ages gone by also wander in from time to time to see what magic might be found in this land of safety and imagination.  It has been so long I have forgotten my name and form in this place?  So many transformations, so many renewals.  I am filled with gratitude for them all.

So for today I am one of the little people, round of belly and wide of smile.  So i shall share in your tea, and I wonder, if perhaps, you might have something good to eat? 

Mrs. Wynderwood
I began this journey when I began to think, but it took what it took for me to truly understand the what and the why of authenticity.  I'm grateful to have found a path that works and to live as I have always dreamed.

The dates are unimportant and are quite stale now.  The journey to truth is fresh and never ends.
  •  

Satinjoy

In the center of the treehouse there is a new rug.  Sh'e had not noticed it.

Eyes alive, the fire reflecting gently.

A rug not to be walked on.

For it is not a rug at all.

Silent it may be, the living eyes stare into the fire.

Another old friend is at thedoor, wanting tea.  And a third moves gently in the trees, watching, waiting.

An unknown dragon lights the sky, corcling around.

Sh'e ponders.  Who are these folk, the old and the new?

Shall sh'e stay a while?  Or dissapear into the mists again?

Nonbinary, yet ts, of multiple worlds, sh'e stares into the fire.

So much history here.  So many gone.  But old friends remain.

Luxuriously, clothed in satin and silk, the old fairy lies down on the bear rug and whispers in their ear...

"Nobody walks on my friends, humble bear."

There is life in the old forest, and memories.

Ues, for a little while, sh'e might stay.  Love after all is a deep thing, even as old wounds are as well.

Sh'e shudders.  Another exile would wound more than just h'er.

Sh'e will be careful.  Sh'e only comes in love.

There is a candle burning in an old treehouse, incense on the wind.

For in this land of truth and allegory, both gender and hearts are revealed.

Sh'e draws deeper into the soft fur of the bear, remembering many things, the nonbinary transsexual androgyne fairy of the ancient unicorn forest.

It was h'er home once. 

Memories.  Memories and loss.

Far away, a single tear falls from a near forgotten statue.  A casualty of the forest, life lost to trans.

The stakes are high for us all.

Sh'e nestles deeper into the furry bear.  Living eyes open wide.

This is no rug.

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

Satinjoy

And now sh'e wonders.

Who turned this bear into a rug?  Who else is here?  Another faerie, perhaps?

Fear seized the Fairy.   There are creatures here sh'e does not know, and for all h'er protective insticts, sh'e is a fragile thing at heart.

Shudders.  She in h'er was chained for over a half century, tortured by thecis.  Wild and feral she was, till she found acceptance and love in this place.

But she in me still fears.

Deeper into the fur.  Others are here.

•  

Sno

Every strand,
Fibre, hair
Bent to the will of the world.
Quietly the clock ticks.
Silently we remember,
The pain, the crushing pain,
Silent sorrow flows clear.
Clawing evisceration
Rending torn
Flesh from bone until.
Until.
Until all that remaind is love for the rest,
a shell,
And an empty nest.
  •  

MaryT

On the floor of the treehouse,
The bearskin rug is so sad.
"I wanted so much to be a rug,
A place where footsteps fell, cushioned by my pelt.
Yet nobody walks on me!
Oh why, why?"

•  

ErinWDK

The ancient Walrus has passed this way before.
Their solitary wanderings have lead them far.
The land of the cis is no refuge for them.

The cis see a 3000 pound creature,
with inch thick bulletproof hide,
And tusks to match...

The cis will not see the pixie sprite deep inside,
and wonder to themselves how anything so
grotesque could be so sensitive...

The tears that I have cried...
But still I remain incompatible things,
large and small, male and female, ancient yet young.

Walruses can not be forest creatures,
but the Unicorn Forest is a tempting place
with its magical promise of things that can not be.

Yet even this forest is touched with grief.
The Walrus remembers the war and devastation.
New life is springing from deeply buried roots.

In time things will be new ... and different.
Time, time, an enemy and friend all at once.
How much time does a walrus have?

The Walrus is old, their tusks are chipped,
their mustache most worn away, their remaining hair thin,
Their flippers finding it hard to move them to the forest.

And yet the pixie sprite remains deep within
longing to frolic with the forest dwellers,
and find a place they belong...
  •  

JB_Girl

Walrus you shine with the beauty of authenticity and the sprite glows with the magic of diskworld and the magic of this place.  Thank you for the poetry both written and lived.  I bow to your wisdom.

Namaste,

Mrs. Wynderwood
I began this journey when I began to think, but it took what it took for me to truly understand the what and the why of authenticity.  I'm grateful to have found a path that works and to live as I have always dreamed.

The dates are unimportant and are quite stale now.  The journey to truth is fresh and never ends.
  •  

ErinWDK

Quote from: JB_Girl on July 19, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
Walrus you shine with the beauty of authenticity and the sprite glows with the magic of diskworld and the magic of this place.  Thank you for the poetry both written and lived.  I bow to your wisdom.

Namaste,

Mrs. Wynderwood

Thank you for your kind words.  I have been having an "interesting" few months and renewing my reading of this thread helped me find a way to express what I felt in words.  There is a lot of pain hiding behind my words [maybe not hiding very well...] and writing helped.  This is my first spin at something like this, so if it seems good that is more luck than skill.

Again, thanks for your kind words.  They help more than I can express.

Erin [AKA Walrus]
  •  

Sno

Erin the walrus.

Sat and stared, at the land
A flowing outrageous place
A sea of green
And red, and yellow,
And all colours
Flowing love
And acceptance
And felt
Alive.
Welcomed.
Able.
Supported.

The last salty drops fell from their whiskers

They were home
  •  

Satinjoy

Candles are burning, light in darkness.

Unexpected visitors, strangers to the Fairy, yet not.

Unexpected life remains in this place.  Life and mourning.  But old battles carry lessons learned, and warriors are birthed.

Sh'e begins lighting the candles.  The walrus is welcome here, in this magical place, revered by many.  And sh'e only sees the sprite, the light one, the diamond soul that is us.

There is magic in the forest, for it sets the feelings free.  The truth comes and shines put, the language of the binary disolves into the language of the unicorns, the language of the heart.

Tears bring healing.  And this special place is the very soul of the forest and all ots truth.

Sh'e sips from the nectar of the tree of hormones, without which sh''e would rather die.  In the mirror of truth the old eyes stare back, gentle, sad, angry, strong.  Sh'e is beautiful in h'er age, stealth as sh'e pleases, the truth of the dance of heshe inside h'er heart, as one.  One body, one heart, one soul, one gender.

H'ers.

•  

Sonja

@ErinWDK  I love your beautiful Walrus poem!

Sonja - Female Druid living in a small cottage, surrounded by wild flowers, deep inside the Unicorn Forest
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e smiles...

Mischeivously sh'e kicks off h'er high heels and sneaks up behind the bea rug.

As if dipping h'er yoes into warm water, s'he buries h'er feet in the soft, thick fur and starts a slow, balletic dance.  Balance sure, feet press down and sh'e grows taller to h'er nearly 6 foot stretch.  Arms reach to the stars, and sh'e pulls them down in h'er fingers, dazzling light.

Walking on the beautiful rug of tears.

Massaging the pain away.

Dance Fairy dance.  For sh'e does, here, and in the cisworld, the aging trans matriarch of the stage.

Stars begin to smile.  They are quite marvelous you know.  Very kind and very beautiful, the trans stars of the cisworld.

Sh'e laughs and dances.  Years ago they said sh'e would die in this place, crack up from not accepting who they thought sh'e should be.

And sh'e became a star.

Shhhh little Fairy.  Lets love the forest here, they are still living, come play with me, please....

Sh'e dances on the bear, fert moving, arms high, and occasionally h'er leg flies over h'er head.  And in that rather awkward flash of nylon, anyone who saw would know why h'er pronoun stays sh'e.

Androgyne transsexual Fairy to the core.

Laughter in the wind.

Dancing on, late into the night, the old bones relishing the discipline of the theater of the cis, the current battleground of trans.

•  

ErinWDK

Rowan, Satinjoy, Sonja,

Thank you for the welcome back to the Unicorn Forest.  For the first time the Ancient Walrus feels they have a home here.  The journey has been long.  The non-binary identity has been fluttering about me, and seems to have finally landed.  The female side has been running things.  Here at long last the male side is starting to recover and the two are coming to a balance.  I am not me without both.

Thanks all!

Erin
  •  

Satinjoy

A new day has come, on this side of the world, and fresh breezes blow in the old forest.

The Fairy is smiling, sh'e quietly goes to the door, spreads h'er wings, and begins to soar, wondering what creatures are to be found in this place.

From on high, sh'e spots the Walrus, and wonders, wonders.

Such an interesting creature, I wonder who they are.... looking familiar, but it has been so many years, sh'e has forgotten much.

They are finding themself, they will find joy, they are being set free.

•