Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi All, New here

Started by Jamie2.0, September 15, 2014, 03:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie2.0

Hi everyone,
My name is Jamie.
After another member posted something about this site, I have been looking and reading for the last few days.
I have found some answers that I had questions that I had, But rest assured there will be LOTs more to come.

As a "late bloomer" myself, I find out more & more about myself and why the depression.

Thanks go out to all who make this site happen !!
Jamie
  •  

ElDudette

Hello Jamie

I won't have much in the way of answers since i'm 'newly minted' as it were, but there is a plethora of friendly and helpful people around here. :)
"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you." --The Stranger, The Big Lebowski

"Does the caterpillars dream of one day taking to the sky on gossamer wings?
  •  

Jessica Merriman

A big warm welcome to the family Jamie!! I am so happy you found us here. I am a late transitioner myself and started at age 47 so no age is too old. Gender Dysphoria causes a huge amount of depression, anxiety and other things. After starting HRT I can tell you I have never felt better in my life. A lot of us made the call to a Therapist preferably with gender experience to start us on the road to a new better life. I would highly suggest this to you as well. Ask anything you need to and we will do the best we can to answer. The greatest thing about this family is the information comes from real people describing how they feel at various levels of treatment and transition. You will find no guess work here, just pertinent facts.  :)

Please read these very important topics

•  

mrs izzy

Welcome Jamie to Susan's family,

Glad you have found answers already.

Do not forget to ask away on your own unanswered questions.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Jamie2.0

Thanks for the welcome !!

Yes I have started this journey the correct way,, I have been approved to start H R T thru the V A !!
Now the HARD part,,,  Quit smoking !     HARD to do !!!!!

Stay safe and have fun !!
     Jamie
  •