Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hello from Florida

Started by darkfox91, September 19, 2014, 12:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkfox91

Hey there, my name is Alex. I'm a 23 year old transguy living in Jacksonville, FL. I've been on T almost 3 years and I had top surgery 2 years ago. I live a completely stealth life and recently I've been feeling motivated to be a little more involved in the trans community. I'm joining this forum in hopes that maybe I can offer advice or share my experience wherever it seems relevant or helpful. I'm also starting to workout so maybe I'll post that journey as I see some results!
  •  

mrs izzy

Alex
Welcome to Susan's family 
Glad to have some more experienced joining and wanting to help out others.
In the meantime pull up a chair and give a look over the following links for the site info...
Safe passage on your path, popcorn?

Izzy
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

A big warm welcome Alex!  :icon_wave: :icon_hug: We have the greatest group of guys here you will ever meet. I hope you enjoy it here and get as much out of it as you will give. I am proud to call all of them my brothers and that includes you now!  :)
  •  

darkfox91

Thank you Mrs. Izzy & Jessica! I appreciate the welcome :)
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Well get used to it Alex as this is how we are here! We have our problems just like any family has, but when someone is in trouble or down we all respond wonderfully with support and very genuine caring. I have never seen a place as special as this one.  :)
  •  

darkfox91

@Jessica sounds pretty amazing :) I'm excited to be a part of it!
  •