Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

In the hospital.

Started by Jasriella, September 02, 2014, 12:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasriella

As some of you may know I like to ride BMX and skateboard a lot. Well today after doing my thing with my mom and sister dressed up I changed and went to the skatepark. A few hours later I fall. 6' onto my side bruising and cutting my right arm, getting a concussion, and severely lacerated my liver. So I drove myself to the hospital.

I'll live, and hopefully I can go home tomorrow night.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

iiMTF

Quote from: Jasriella on September 02, 2014, 12:04:12 AM
As some of you may know I like to ride BMX and skateboard a lot. Well today after doing my thing with my mom and sister dressed up I changed and went to the skatepark. A few hours later I fall. 6' onto my side bruising and cutting my right arm, getting a concussion, and severely lacerated my liver. So I drove myself to the hospital.

I'll live, and hopefully I can go home tomorrow night.
That doesn't sound very ideal.

Best of luck to you, hope you're doing good!

iiMTF
Not allowed on for awhile. Be back soon!
  •  

Jasriella

I hate hospital food, and the fact that my right arm now has a variety of holes from hourly blood tests. Just thrilling and I haven't slept yet.

•  

mrs izzy

Wonder now what was safer, going out with your mom and sister or the skate park.

You take care of yourself and get healed up.

Yes hospital food in not that great.... that is why i had a standing double cheeseburger and milk shake order from my family. LOL.

Hugs.
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Jasriella

Quote from: mrs izzy on September 02, 2014, 01:23:23 PM
Wonder now what was safer, going out with your mom and sister or the skate park.
I'd rather deal with rupturing my liver all over again than deal with near panic attack of being in a restaurant. I'll have another go at both anyway, the stunt I failed and being dressed up in public. Though the former of the two will have to wait a few weeks.

•  

jennifer356

Well while you heal from the injury you have some time to dress and get out

be well
jennifer
  •  

Jasriella

Update

I was on one week of bed rest and cleared to go back to work last wednesday. It's been pretty hectic but I'm getting the hang of it. My liver is still sore and my should a little bit too. I stated going to the skatepark again but I can't do much since when I start running out of breath my liver hurts so Iverson been taking it easy just trying to make sure I don't get fat.

•  

mrs izzy

Thanks for the update.

Day at a time and let things heal.

Hugs
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •