Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I feel kind of weird, I'm attracted to trans people, men and women and not cis

Started by JulieBlair, September 06, 2014, 12:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JulieBlair

Quote from: Alice Rogers on September 18, 2014, 09:54:07 AM
You aren't weird, you are you. Embrace it, come to terms with it and find yourself a nice partner to settle down with!  ;D

Alice,
I have a beautiful t-man who keeps me safe and loved.  As to weird, you cannot imagine  >:-)  but I do adore being a wonderfully loved girl. :-*
Julie
I am my own best friend and my own worst enemy.  :D
Full Time 18 June 2014
Esprit can be found at http://espritconf.com/
  •  

aleon515

I don't think any sort of attraction that is consensual is wrong. I have dated trans women and would date a trans man.

--Jay
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: JulieBlair on September 19, 2014, 07:27:58 AM
Alice,
I have a beautiful t-man who keeps me safe and loved.  As to weird, you cannot imagine  >:-)  but I do adore being a wonderfully loved girl. :-*
Julie

Wow, Julie. I really don't think you are weird. I can imagine weird and have known some weird people and you are probably more normal than the so called normal people that hide it so well. ;) Believe me, I can tell you about a couple of people that are weird to my standards even. And my life has been like one big Psycho Circus. >:-) These people even scared me.
  •