Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

First steps out so far so good!!!

Started by MelissaAnn, September 25, 2014, 10:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelissaAnn

Today I came out to five of my friends and I am happy to report that they were very accepting each one of them to a person said that they love me. It didn't matter to them. If I was boy or girl. ;D It really feels good to finally have some of the pressure lifted off of me and to be able to talk to a few people that I'm close with about what I'm going through. I am MTF and told three women and two men, each one of the women have offered to help me with styling, makeup and some of the do's and don'ts about being female. This is very exciting and I'm very giddy right now. It's getting pretty late here and I just can't go to sleep! The other thing that I'm excited about tonight is I have my first appointment tomorrow with my endocrinologist. I've been told that she's trans-friendly and looking forward to meeting her and hopefully get my blood work done and starting on hormones soon, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm starting in my transition. It's been a long time coming. Thanks for listening. Hugs all around to Everybody!

Hugs,

Melissa Ann

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

JourneyingSam

That is so lovely Melissa Ann  :)