News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A discussion with my SO

Started by Jessika, October 22, 2014, 10:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessika

Hi Guys and Gals,

I had a decent talk with my Wife last night after my first session in the day. There were tears of sadness, concerns, denial on both sides. It ended with her saying she will support me no matter what and go thru this journey with me.
We've been married 21 yrs and have no kids (Makes it easier perhaps?)
I was overwhelmed by her saying that and I was reaching for the tissues.

I don't know if this will hold true, but I told her there could be HRT and SRS involved down the road. It didn't phase her. I'm not sure what to think at that point, but I had a sigh of relief in the moment.
She want's me to be happy and during our marriage she has ALWAYS made me happy and I her.

OH boy this is tough.  :'(
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

Jamiep

I think you hit the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Bless your wife. May the 21 years of love & Happiness continue when you hit the other gold, the golden years of retirement.

Cheers

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jessika

Thank you all so much for the kind words (and Hugs).  :icon_hug:
All in due time, the good and the bad.

•  

ImagineKate

Wow that is amazing! I wish you all the best.

I am hoping mine will come around, but if we can get an amicable divorce and I can get plenty of time with the kids I will be cool with that.
  •  

Sheelah

Kisses,
Sheelah
Ventura, Ca.
  •  

mrs izzy

Congrats on having acceptance.

Keep the communication open and I think you have a spouse that we all wish for in our lives.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Jessika

Quote from: Sheelah on October 23, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
Jessika,
You are truly blessed!
I hope so. My Wife does not know too much about GD. Slowly "teaching" her.
And I have not been diagnosed yet. My 2nd session is this Tuesday. I'm seriously thinking about going in Girl Mode.  :)

I wanted to ask a question too: "Do you all think it's ok for my Therapist's Assistant to open my Therapist's E-mails? At my first visit my Therapist appologized that she didn't respond sooner to an e-mail because her assistant "Forgot to pass it on or relay it to her." I also e-mailed her yesterday morning with no reply yet as of their closing time which is in 5 mins.

Kinda concerned.

Jess

•