News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

sharp pain inside

Started by Kukodak, October 20, 2014, 05:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kukodak

Hi everyone!

I am 3 months post-op now. I have some pain inside my vagina while dilating, and when I touch it inside. It is on the left side of the vaginal entrance, and along the suture lines about one inch deep. It is very big sharp pain, and the skin at the entrance of my vagina is red. It started about 1 and a half week before, and still no changes. I will contact my doctor about it, but I would be very thankful, if someone can give me some advices. What do you think what is it? Can it be infection?

Thank you!
  •  

mrs izzy

Could be granulation at the scar line.

But 3 months is still way early in your healing and could just be normal healing.

Check with your surgeon or Gyn.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Monkeymel

Get yourself to a gynocologist and explain the procedure you had. I had a pain point which was treated with silver nitrate. This effectively cauterizes tissue so can be blood for a few days. But since then I have a smooth blood free dilation experience (4 weeks).

I also have an area of skin which did not heal together well. I'm treating with lalugen plus cream. It isn't bleeding but does sting when touched with KY gel. If the skin is slightly torn then it will sting when stretched. But I'm 12 weeks and know I still have many months of healing to go.

It is always good to get a proper medical opinion rather than rely on internet.

•