Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Five years hrt

Started by tracy176, October 15, 2014, 05:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracy176

Hi im 25 , I have been on hrt for five years and pass about 80 percent of the time. I was writing this to see what everyone else results were. Im about a size 7 with c cup bust size also noticed my blonde facial hair is getting thin except electrolysis would be more ideal. Was wondering if I should expect more breast growth or am I about done , also I was born slightly intersexed just didn't find out till puberty
  •  

Jaime R D

You can still get changes even after 5 years. I've been on hrt over 10 myself. I have no idea what your surgical status is or if you plan on it or not, but I know some have said they got more changes after their testes were removed. 

Me, I've only got barely a cups and a size 8, but then I started at 40 and am slight in build, even my sister isn't much bigger in cup size than I am.
  •  

tracy176

Im pre op but just finally getting in  a situation where I can start saving up within the next two years
  •  

Ms Grace

Hey Tracy

Welcome to Susan's :) Great to have you here - looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

I'd say that you may get a bit more development since you have the T factory removed either through orchi or GRS. Mind you cis women can still continue to grow for many years but that's often related to pregnancy or gaining weight.

Sorry, no dosages or self med talk.

Please check out the following links for general site info...

Cheers

Grace
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

tracy176

Ok ill check it out thanks
  •