Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTMDiaries

My bosses have been trying to impose a new supervisor over me, and I'm not bloody having it. I've worked under people with the same personality type before and it's extremely bad for my mental health. I told my line manager as much & said if this change is imposed on me I'll have no choice but to look round for another job, because I can't afford to put my mental health at risk.

So after going back & forth with my line manager all month I finally had a meeting with the Chairman today. She said I won't have to work under this other individual.

Hooray! ;D

•  

maksim

My mom bought me some sticky therapeutic heating pads for my sore shoulder, they feel so good!

•  

EmilyRyan

My June 8th appointment to start hrt  :)
  •  

The Flying Lemur

Took the photo at left of me, in which I unexpectedly do not look like a troll.  :)
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. --Joseph Campbell
  •  

Vincent J

My package came today. I brought 4 shirts from an online store and they all fit great! It is nice to have clothes that fit me for a change! I get my stuff from asian stores now since I would rather not have to buy from the little boys section in stores and men's clothing here is normally too big on me.
  •  

FTMDiaries

I spotted two fantastic actors that I haven't seen in years, both appearing in Episode 4 of the new Twin Peaks series: my old bae Richard Chamberlain (who I fancied enormously when he was in Shogun); and James Morrison (who played the awesome TC McQueen in Space: Above & Beyond). I was utterly delighted to see both of them.

If you haven't started watching the new Twin Peaks yet, I recommend you do. It's just as crazy as the original, if not more so - and I'm completely hooked on it. Oh, and David Duchovny reprises his role as Denise in episode 4, so please be aware of that if you had any trouble with it in the original series.

•  

Devlyn

I just put a fistful of pennies on the train tracks.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 27, 2017, 07:27:49 PM
You might have waste your money. The newer coins have very little copper in them and may not flatten the same way.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

ghostbees

That sounds so ominous 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loki's playing tricks again ::)
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dena on May 27, 2017, 08:03:24 PM
You might have waste your money. The newer coins have very little copper in them and may not flatten the same way.

That's true, and there used to be freight trains running to and from the granite quarries around here. Those would absolutely flatten an all copper penny. But I put my pennies in front of a commuter train tonight...

Quote from: ghostbees on May 27, 2017, 08:16:42 PM

That sounds so ominous 🤣

...don't fret, everyone survived.....except Abe Lincoln....some things never change!

•  

ghostbees

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on May 27, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

That's true, and there used to be freight trains running to and from the granite quarries around here. Those would absolutely flatten an all copper penny. But I put my pennies in front of a commuter train tonight...

...don't fret, everyone survived.....except Abe Lincoln....some things never change!

You've just impounded him and now you'll be caught in no dime!

•  

sarah1972

Just noticed my work email has changed to Sarah :happy_dance:

•  

Devlyn

<happy dancing with Sarah>  ;D

Congratulations on another little step!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ghostbees on May 28, 2017, 05:36:42 AM

You've just impounded him and now you'll be caught in no dime!

;D :laugh: 8)    ba-dum-tsssss
  •  

V M

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 30, 2017, 12:15:50 PM
Just noticed my work email has changed to Sarah :happy_dance:

Congrats Sarah!!!  :eusa_clap: :eusa_dance: ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

Got asked by a male customer (remember still in mostly bloke mode) when I drove there car out of the workshop for them" who did your nails" . I did was my answer and he said nice job!!!!! They are a Indigo blue with clear coat but scuffed them a bit as must have still been a bit soft when I went to bed so not that good. Also went in my local shop on way home ,3rd time with nails done and no comments/strange looks . Must be getting used to me.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ghostbees

I bought a snake phone case from Redbubble and I'm buzzing!
Also lego batman comes out soon

•  

Elis

There was a cancellation at the hospital; so my initial consultation for top surgery has been moved from the 8th June to the 6th June :)
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

sarah1972

Out and about in NYC... sporting some nice heels on a warm summer night [emoji16]

•  

Thessa

The checklist from the hospital came. Two months until surgery...
  •