Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

And today I got my new medicare card in the mail.

Today was also my first time to go as this brand new woman to the doctor, and after that to the pharmacy.  Was a funny feeling to be called into the docs office as Ms!

And I have a prescription for a 90 day supply of progesterone in my dirty little paws!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

TonyaW

Looking for the restroom at a unfamiliar restaurant last night and the hostess saw me and pointed directly at the door to the ladies and then told me she liked my hair.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on May 10, 2019, 07:26:03 AM
Looking for the restroom at a unfamiliar restaurant last night and the hostess saw me and pointed directly at the door to the ladies and then told me she liked my hair.

:)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

norahjoy

My boyfriend sent me a text to say he loves me for all the right reasons.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: norahjoy on May 10, 2019, 09:40:14 AM
My boyfriend sent me a text to say he loves me for all the right reasons.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
@norahjoy
WOWzers!!
This is certainly good news and a great reason to be HAPPY !!!!

Thank you for sharing with all of us.
Best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Victoria L.

For the very first time ever I got to buy my mom a card from the "from daughter" category and got to sign my actual name on it. Really special it got to be Mother's Day, too!

I was afraid it would be too soon, given the fact that my mom is still not calling me by my name (it's a long story, but not as bad as it sounds), but she assured me it wasn't too early, and noted that she has noticed me become much happier since we got this out in the clear.
  •  

Linde

Found a way how to directly book an extended stay at the lake Elmo Park Reserve in Minnesota.  I will call them tomorrow and try to book a campsite for the motorhome for a month.  with a little luck, Lake Elmo will be my home location for July!

Most of June I will be in Hastings, MN, for my son's wedding!
I still have to find locations for August and September.

Watch out Minnesota Ladies, I will be coming!

•  

emma-f

My best friend is getting married and I'm Maid of Honour! I'm so excited! Apart from anything else I have a hen party yo organise!

Em x
  •  

big kim

The hug from the trans lady taking her Mum out at the motorway service area tonight.Don't think she met another of us before
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: big kim on May 13, 2019, 04:36:26 PM
The hug from the trans lady taking her Mum out at the motorway service area tonight.Don't think she met another of us before

8) 8)

nice

•  

Linde

My contractors finally showed up to build my lanai for which I am waiting for almost two years now!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Linde on May 13, 2019, 07:26:34 PM
My contractors finally showed up to build my lanai for which I am waiting for almost two years now!

@Linde
Dear Linde:
Just in time for the coming summer season.   Of course we will be expecting to see pictures as it appears.
Remember the rules here on the Forums...  "Pictures or it didn't happen"

HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Bea1968

Today, like most days.  What made me happy was simply spending time with my wife. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 13, 2019, 10:11:59 PM
@Linde
Dear Linde:
Just in time for the coming summer season.   Of course we will be expecting to see pictures as it appears.
Remember the rules here on the Forums...  "Pictures or it didn't happen"

HUGS,
Danielle

Well Danielle, for us the summer season is the season you don't want to do construction work, because it rains pretty heavy every day, and you don't want to expose your stuff to that rain.
I told the people to just get the roof over everything as soon as possible and wait with the finishing work for winter to come again.
Here where I live, I does almost any kind of outside activities in the winter.  You start your garden in late October, you do your landscaping stuff in the winter, and also your construction work.  The only people who are caught outside of air conditioned spaces are European tourists, who try to get roasted!

•  

Iztaccihuatl

Quote from: Linde on May 14, 2019, 08:08:45 AM
The only people who are caught outside of air conditioned spaces are European tourists, who try to get roasted!

And rowers, who had the glorious idea to hold the U23 world championships in Sarasota in late July!!! On that lake you really get roasted, unless the gators eat you first. And even they are too lazy for a meal in the mid of the day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

Hi folks  :icon_wave:

Just noticed that I accidentally locked the topic the other day, oops sorry

Oh well, it was about time for a new one anyway

Please visit What Made You Happy Today? 7.0
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •