News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I think i'm trans and so feeling confused about my future

Started by Pranavlost, October 28, 2014, 04:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pranavlost

Hi guys,

I am from india.I think i'm male born in a wrong body and so identified as female.From my childhood i like to be more masculine and my clothes are always boyish and i always use to think like i will get beard as my dad.But as the days goes on,i figured what's going on with me.
I had a girlfriend of seven years in a serious relationship and recently we broke up since her marriage is fixed and she cant tell about me to her family.I'm feeling very depressed since i loved her a lot and i treated her as my wife.I am not able to come out of this.Luckily my parents understood my situation and supported me but they are not ready to accept my transition since we are living in a religious society.
I am a bit nervous and confused about transition. Im just in between 5.3" to 5.4",i had doubt like whether i can pass as a guy and also i heard few wont get facial hair.so what if i wont get and still luks like feminine.Really my situation is soo hard guys.Girlfriend left and gender issue..feeling like dying inside.Help me to figure it out.have you felt the same way as i'm feeling now?
  •  

adrian

Hello Pranavlost, welcome to Susan's! I'm sorry you're having a hard time at the moment. Take one step at a time!

I think many of us have felt the confusion or insecurity about where we are headed. Do you have access to any kind of support - in the form of therapy, self-help groups, etc.?

It is hard to predict the effects of t, so it's possible you will have facial hair, but it's not guaranteed. Regarding height, try not to worry about this - there are many cis guys who are in the same range as you are.
  •  

Ms Grace

Hi!

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Great to have you here - looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Many people who are trans have gone through similar feelings to you, whether male to female or female to male and everywhere in between. It is not an easy place to be in and I am sorry to hear about the troubles you have been having. Being in a conservatively religious society wouldn't help. The only suggestion I can make is to see if there are sympathetic counsellors or psychologists who can help you.

Please check out the following links for site rules, helpful tips and other info...

Cheers

Grace
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •