News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Young Womens group starting in Sydney, Aus

Started by Rachel85, February 03, 2014, 05:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Alison AU on October 23, 2014, 04:24:19 PM
Finally made it along to this group this week. A great bunch of girls happy to support a nervous first-time-out person like me.
If anyone wants to chat I'd love that as I'm still very much finding my way.
It was a fun night except when someone (ie me) had to dissappear as they could see where the conversation was heading and I'm very phobic about that.  (Yeah me wimp I know)

Hey noticed this was your first post so welcome hope to see you around the boards soon
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Alison AU

Thanks for the PM, however I'm still too new here to reply. Feel free to PM me another contact method (email/twitter/skype/etc.) if you'd like to chat more about what you raised.
  •  

Rachel85

Hey! We have a group going! Feels like we only started meeting not long ago and we already have regulars and still getting newcomers! Awesome :)
All welcome, last group for 2014 on November 19, see the website for details etc. (gendercentre.org.au)
Looking forward to having you girls back, maybe less GoT talk this time but unlikely. There's always room for more!
  •  

Ms Grace

I'm too old to be young and too found to be old...

Hope you're going well Rachel! :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •