Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Unpadde Bras vs Padded Bras

Started by Joi, July 19, 2015, 07:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joi

Well no "Wonder Bra " for me.  I'm a 38 and that's a stretch! ;)

•  

valerie anne

Yes,

I am currently a 38A to 38B, and finding a brassiere which fits comfortably and supports me is very difficult. It doesn't leave much scope for choosing pretty colors or lacy styles.

There seems to be a void between 36A and 38B, so that bras in 38AA, 38A or 40A size are difficult to find. I have tried wearing a 36" band with a bra band extender, but that takes the straps further apart on my back, so I then suffer from fallen bra straps.

Also sizing between makes & styles is a problem. I have found that some styles of M&S tee shirt bras fit me quite well after several washings, but other styles in the same 38A size have bands which are suffocatingly tight or have massive cups which would hold three sets of my boobs!

As I get bigger, I should move into larger cup sizes which should solve the problem: 38C & 38D are common sizes.

I tend to bid for used bras on eBay, which can often be secured cheaply. If they fit me well (so do) I keep them, if not I take them to the charity shop.         
  •  

Ashey

Well, I wore a 38A until someone told me 36B was the sister size. The cups were still a bit large on me, but I just used inserts and it fit fine until I grew into it. :) I'd say it's well worth it. Great to finally bra shop and find my size!
  •