Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 4.0

Started by V M, November 16, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deinewelt

Quote from: Allyda on November 16, 2014, 09:49:15 PM
Danielle you look great and very feminine in the first photo. No way would I see you as anything other than female. You've a cute look actually that I envy a little. As for the "just out of the shower" photo? :icon_censored: , lol!, You've way more guts than I do girl!

Ally :icon_flower:

All seriousness aside, tell her to fire her stunt double, hey they look absolutely nothing alike!
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Deinewelt on November 16, 2014, 10:22:24 PM
All seriousness aside, tell her to fire her stunt double, hey they look absolutely nothing alike!

I'm confused...
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Deinewelt

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on November 16, 2014, 10:23:07 PM
I'm confused...

Danielle,

I apologize if what I said was confusing I just meant that your out of the shower pic looks nothing like your very passable self on the left.   :D
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Deinewelt on November 16, 2014, 10:28:41 PM
Danielle,

I apologize if what I said was confusing I just meant that your out of the shower pic looks nothing like your very passable self on the left.   :D

If you say so....lol
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Isabelle

My last post vanished in the old thread.
I feel I need chin and nose reduction to pass..

Feel free to critique.
  •  

Illuminess

One day, I'll have better photos (where I don't have to Photoshop them or use makeshift boobs).

Tomorrow afternoon, I go to the clinic for my endo referral. Check out what they have on their New Patient form:

△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

KittyKat

Quote from: Deinewelt on November 16, 2014, 10:18:24 PM
It's good to hear from you kittykat!  I was just thinking about one of your posts awhile back because I had grown my hair out and wanted to get it cleaned up today.  My hair was actually looking pretty good long but just had some messiness I wanted  to clean up.  Unfortunately I can't see without my glasses and the stylist totally cut too much off even though I simply said I was growing it out and just wanted to get rid of a little volume, wanted it  textured a bit, but ended up something way off from my expectations.  I guess it is still a bit early as I've still got quite a bit of shadow that I can only hide with lots of makeup.  Because it is so obvious I am wearing so much makeup, I don't really like it too much.  I've never thought you'd have any problem with transition and your hair looks like it will be easy to work with when it growws out.  Yeah, I feel the same, I don't really like wearing wigs too much myself.  My hair is NOT easy to work with, but I spent most of my youth styling it long.  Yes it took a long time to learn.  My main problem is waves and frizz.  I found some good anti-friz shampoo and a little hair light hold cream while it dries leaves it very straight and smooth.  I was rocking it long for the past few months until today, now I lookin less pretty  :icon_sad:

I'm not really having transition problems per say. I just have social anxiety and I moved across country and I haven't gotten all my doctors sorted out yet. I was feeling a lot better before moving, only positive is I am finally out of the military and retired.
  •  

kaye

Transition Phase 4 (of 5).
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: kaye on November 17, 2014, 02:04:53 AM

So...how do I do?
Hard to tell without a profile, but from this shot you are progressing well!  :)
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Isabelle on November 16, 2014, 10:48:21 PM

Feel free to critique.
just my own opinion, you look fine as is.
  •  

amber roskamp

Feel free to critique.

i think your critique of your self is going to harsher then mine, but here we go.

I think that you have some pretty sharp features, but i have actually seen some cis women that look like you. So nothing outside of passable. With your presentation i don't think anyone would label you as a he. Based on the pic i think you pass!

That being said i think ffs would definitely help, but i don't think it is a need, in order for you to pass.

•  

SaiyaDarkfire

•  

Nati

Feel free to critique.

You are passing right now 101% , imo you don't need chin or nose work to pass.
  •  

SaiyaDarkfire

•  

Deinewelt

Quote from: lemons on November 17, 2014, 11:16:21 AM
I feel like my head size clocks me as male more than anything else.
I never see women with my my sized noggin...only slightly smaller and it makes me feel huge and self conscious.  The rest of me seems to be ok...I'm wondering if forehead/brow and jaw countouring FFS would help bring make massive head into a normal female range for my body. (since I want those procedures done anyhow)

Especially from the side it looks massive.

Personally, I think your head size is not large if you ignore the hair, it shows a bit of volume.  If you like that hairstyle, it might help to grow the hairs a bit longer and then see if you can work on reducing the volume a bit.  If you want longer hair, grow it longer and maybe texture it or thin it out a bit?
  •  

Allyda

I never see women with my my sized noggin...only slightly smaller and it makes me feel huge and self conscious.  The rest of me seems to be ok...I'm wondering if forehead/brow and jaw countouring FFS would help bring make massive head into a normal female range for my body. (since I want those procedures done anyhow)

I agree longer hair would help. Right now it just looks like you have a lot of volume, ie: a very thick head of hair, and it being that short might be the problem. Not all women look good with short hairstyles. I know I'm one of them, but my problem is the opposite of yours as my noggin is too small plus I lack the hair volume you have(lucky girl!), which makes my head look disproportionally small when I wear a pixie cut or other shorter hairstyle.

If I were you I'd grow your hair out a little and play around with different hairstyles until you find one you like and that suits you. I would keep the bang's tho.  Bangs covering the forehead always make one's face appear smaller which is why I can't wait until my bangs are long enough to stay parted to one side so as to make my face appear bigger, lol!

Actually Lemons I think your quite pretty. I do think longer hair would look great on you, but I dunno your personal situation or if your able to grow your hair out yet. I also know too that we are our own worse critics as we nit pick at every little flaw and imperfection we're aware we have. We don't see ourselves as others see up and from what I understand it takes a few years if we're even able, to see ourselves as others see us.

I wish you my very best with whatever improvements you desire to try. Personally as I said I think your quite pretty as is tho, but that's just me, and we each have to do what makes us feel better about ourselves. :)

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Mickie

if I were to see you on the street, I would not for a second peg you as male.
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

amber roskamp

•  

kaye

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on November 17, 2014, 02:08:09 AM
Hard to tell without a profile, but from this shot you are progressing well!  :)

Ok here's a couple more...

Transition Phase 4 (of 5).
  •