Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The fairy's treehouse- where Satinjoy is, one of the rare unicorns

Started by Satinjoy, November 19, 2014, 05:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: Satinjoy on November 20, 2014, 04:44:07 PM
I am sick my dears I need to rest.
Please find a therapist who can guide you through this period of your life. If not a therapist a medical doctor or Emergency Room that can evaluate and direct you to proper care.

None of us can do this alone and without understanding souls to converse with the darkness get so thick it can push you down paths not intended for us.
  •  

helen2010

SJ

You are now in a place of love and support.  We have helped you as you have helped us.  You have had the help of both friends and of professionals.  Please focus on your truths and not those promoted by others.

Safe travels

Aisla
  •  

justpat

SJ where are you ?  Well shoot looks like most all the other chickens left too.Now what to do about all the eggs of wisdom that were laid here and the support the chickens had for each other. One thing for sure chickens flock together and if I want some more eggs I will have to find them. Looks like the fox will have to stay here and now play with themselves.
  •  

JulieBlair

Even the fox has their time of enlightenment and their day in the sunshine.  All are welcome who are courteous and accepting of diversity.   :angel:
I am my own best friend and my own worst enemy.  :D
Full Time 18 June 2014
Esprit can be found at http://espritconf.com/
  •  

helen2010

Quote from: JulieBlair on November 26, 2014, 02:37:40 PM
Even the fox has their time of enlightenment and their day in the sunshine.  All are welcome who are courteous and accepting of diversity.   :angel:

Julie

Indeed all are welcome but those who have ill intent and 'form' are not.  Perhaps folk can change, but first they need to reflect, look into the mirror and commit to change.

OTH a fox is by nature a predator.  It would be a foolish chicken that would seek a fox's company.

Safe travels

Aesop :)
  •  

Satinjoy

Pms will find their way to me, but I am staying quiet.  It's just better that way.

For those I love here that is how I can be reached.

Blessings

Satinjoy
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Satinjoy

Blessings and Godspeed.

Still here, still quiet.  No time...

Come chat here if you wish my darlings, I did not lock the door.

Love to all who remain, and to those who did not.

It's unconditional...

Blessings

Satinjoy
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

JulieBlair

Satinjoy, I love you - you bring generosity of spirit to the forest and treehouse and always will.  Thank you for staying close.  We the children, will always need your counsel.

Julie
Full Time 18 June 2014
  •  

adrian

Hello Satinjoy,

it is good to see that you still remain a presence in the forest. I'm a sea creature myself, lurking in the deep, but whenever I break through the surface and come up for air I find reassurance in seeing the forest still alive. I'm watching from afar!
  •  

Satinjoy

I will check in from time to time.  Mostly off forum.

Thanks my dear.

•  

Satinjoy

Who is still here and can come sit in my treehouse?

Dinner is warming up.

But I can't seem to find my guests.

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Satinjoy on December 07, 2014, 09:51:06 AM
Who is still here and can come sit in my treehouse?

Dinner is warming up.

But I can't seem to find my guests.

I'm always around, dear. You know your treehouse has a special place in my heart.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

JulieBlair

You just have to look closely.  Sometimes I blend into the bark.  Today I journeyed across the waters to play with dogs, and read wisdom.
Full Time 18 June 2014
  •  

Satinjoy

Whatcha wanna eat?

I.got mushrooms....

I are out gq this weekend.

Wow.

How are you loves?

•  

JulieBlair

This morning I made lamb pie, left my lovers house with the savory flavors filling the air.  Yesterday I roasted the poor beast, with beets and asparagus.  What was left became the base for today, and I left just before Eric and JR were preparing for their feast.  I've journeyed back to the city now, but left with the savour of food and friends in my spirit.  Would you care to join?
Full Time 18 June 2014
  •  

Satinjoy

In a hearbeat my dear friend, I would do it in the blink of a mascara'd eye

•  

JulieBlair

The pie was reported to be savory and delicious.  There was gravy enough to soak baguette, fresh green salad to add balance, and gelato to finish the feast.  As I wasn't there, I gained no weight, for those who partook it will be slimmer fare this week ;)
Peace,
Full Time 18 June 2014
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e wishes all well, h'er time is completed.  God bless my dears....

Blessings

Satinjoy

•  

JulieBlair

A joyful New Year with family.   You will survive your in laws and I'll  be waiting on the other side.

Love to you SJ
Full Time 18 June 2014
  •  

Satinjoy

And to you.  Because of the recent suicides, I need to remain a presence here.

It's time for us to come out of stealth and for the sake of those around us, stand up for our God given right to be trans.  To examine ourselves and our pitiful differences and drop them, see through the bullish.t.  learn that unconditional love triumphs over hate and falsity.

Be authentic.

•