Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The fairy's treehouse- where Satinjoy is, one of the rare unicorns

Started by Satinjoy, November 19, 2014, 05:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

Hello my dear unicorns :),

I hope that the new year brings happiness and peace to you and your loved ones.

A
  •  

Satinjoy

And to you my dear.  I wonder who the new ones will be.. there are more, we are out there, everywhere, changing hearts, influencing culture, making a difference.

So nice to hear from you dear.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Satinjoy

Well.

Who do we have remaining in the forest now, I have been away for a bit.

Hi Cindy.  Best regards. 

I am not here much.  But i do remain.  My gender has changed, it integrated, I am whole, and healed.  I live genderqueer now, outside, changing peoples perceptions of transgendered people by confronting them with the reality of humanity, love, and understanding.  Leaving them silent, and the haters taking a deep look at themselves.

Do not fall to hate.  Live free, open, and live  your truth, to the good of all trans.

Satinjoy
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

suzifrommd

Hi SatinJoy. You know how much it cheers me up to see one of your heartfelt posts here.

Be well.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Dee Marshall

It's so good to see you, SatinJoy! I hope your life is everything you want it to be.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Satinjoy

Beyond anyone's wildest dreams my dear.

Until I fly in again, be well...

•  

Satinjoy

Dread Fairy

I miss you.  You know where to find me, look for me again my dear.

Blessings.

•  

Satinjoy

She's back, but I think I will not be the Fairy here.

There are far too many emotions involved.  So I am closing the book. 

Many thanks to all who contributed to those precious forest threads.  They were life changing for many, hated by some.

That was a special time, a precious time.  It ended sadly, but these things happen.

So the Fairy is flying away.  Satinjoy will remain.

Nails out and hair down, heart wide open, but hurt.

•  

Ayla

The elf is puzzled.  For a brief moment they thought that their friend, the fairy, had returned to their treehouse.  They remember well that time when the fairy found their balance, their truth and their footing on the diamond tight rope of trans.

But the fairy has already left.  Weaving through the starlit sky, singing their new song of peace and certainty... SJ has found themself, the trees bending in admiration.

Safe travels

Isla
  •  

Satinjoy

No, sh'e remains.  Silent at times but watching, thinking of an old and terrible time, and yearning for the day when all of trans can understand themselves, love each other, and face the darkness we live in together.

•  

Satinjoy

Sh'e rests inside h'er treehouse, feeling the gentle breezes of spring inside the forest.

Oh sh'e had slept long.

Gently sh'e stretches and moves to h'er doorstep and looks out upon the old forest.

A soft smile crosses h'er face.

Life remains in this place...
Gilded wings open and love rekindles.

The Fairy is back.

•  

suzifrommd

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Asche

I'd come to visit, but as an aging overweight groundhog, I have trouble climbing trees and tend to fall off the branches.

I saw my shadow again this year, but, to my amazement, this time I didn't scuttle back underground right away.
"...  I think I'm great just the way I am, and so are you." -- Jazz Jennings

CPTSD
  •  

Satinjoy

•  

Satinjoy

I am going to try to put this up here, lets see if I can.

The link is to my private you tube channel, which contains only two vids, one is a clip regarding trans homelessness that is too intense to put up on Susans, the other, is my transition.

Since it could be of value to see what a full blown nonbinary transition looks like, I offer it here.  This is nonbinary with gender fluid social presentations/realities, the last slides are within the last 6 months, and it is a 2 1/2 year transition period on full strength estrogen injections.

Every nonbinary transition is unique of course, and there are many ways to accept your truth, including not doing anything at all with hormones or surgeries but knowing who you are.

I am nonsurgical.  Nothing is off the table, but everything is highly unlikely for surgical modifications.  I think being no op full hormone transition is exotic and attractive.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBUdmjjQLs&list=PL8N6-R6Vc2Za41GuXqbjkpcDl8YqVv8wJ&index=12

•  

Satinjoy

•  

Satinjoy

Long it has been, since I let this thread live.

And Asche, if you cannot climb into the treehouse, I will gladly carry you here.

Why I resurect it, besides it having my transition in it (thats copywritten by the way), is because in the other parts of the section, I am not likely to talk about my feelings, and in the creatures thread, its more by analogy.

I feel very sad and somewhat guilty about having abandoned everyone here, I had my reasons at the time, sanity being one of them.  But I regret completely bowing out like that.

And at the moment, partly due to my hormone levels and just being me, I am pretty much a raw nerve.  The sensitivity is pretty strong, and after my shot, I can be quite emotional.

At the moment, I am furious with myself for misidentifying Asche as a hedghog instead of a groundhog, part of that is just working 16 hours a day and having a brain fart, but I should have gotten this right.  Somehow it got confused in my mind.

So bear with me.  I have a lot to say about gender, specifically nonbinary and full transition, and non transition as well, the rebels version of NB lol.   But it all goes so much deeper than that.

Emotions are funny things, they can wreck me, and I am capable of great rage.  Rarely will it turn on someone else, it has before though.  Rage is the reason for my exile, when it came, it was a consequence of my own actions and nothing I wanted, but I am on guard against it.

So, like thinking out loud thread, this is where I think I might just dump and talk and feel as it relates to Susans and my relationship to this place and the people in it I have missed so much.

Its been a long journey.  Everything I was told would happen, didn't.   But it has come with a cost, for sure.

Hugs, all.

•  

Satinjoy

I keep worrying that  I am going to say something and offend someone because I don't know people very  well here now.

What did Sno say?   Tense Fairy.....

You nailed it honey.

•  

Sno

Just be you hon.

We'll all adapt, and rest assured that if anything is slightly irksome, you will be teased for a few months (I lie. Generally it's forever...)..

I must rest now,

(Hugs)

Rowan
  •  

Satinjoy

•