Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My first Laser Session today.

Started by Jessika, December 01, 2014, 01:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessika

Hi girlfriends,
Just had my first session today ( 5 more to go over the next 36 weeks) and I must say it was not as bad as I expected. Certain areas felt like my hairs were being pulled out. lol

I smelled burning hair at times but was ok with that (after the initial freak-out).  ;D

Didn't take no Advil or any pain meds, my skin felt a minimal irritation afterwards but I'm ok with that.

She made me shave before I went in and she had an assistant to help her mark areas on my face. She drew them out beforehand in sections. I Love that attention to detail.

I told her I would be more than likely on Hormones soon and she said that hormones may make it easier as it helps thin out the hairs. I don't know. (She knows I have GD).

I'm just happy to get this started. Can't wait to tell my Therapist about it Wednesday. :)
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

TerriT

Congratulations. It's always a great feeling to make progress like this. Yes, hormones will affect hair growth but it's best to get started early because laser responds best to dark, thick hairs before transition. I never feel done with hair removal, but I'm OCD about it.
  •