Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anyone here play Pokemon?

Started by Makenzie, November 23, 2014, 06:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makenzie

I do,and it's awesome and I was wondering if any of you share that enjoyment :)
  •  

Jo-is-amazing

Of course!!!!
I am a pokemon master!!!
Until recently I've been fielding a team with
Greninja - protean
Extrasensory
Hydropump
Grass knot
Ice beam

Mega charizard y -sunny day
Fire Blast
Solar beam
Roost
Focus blast

Breloom - poison heal with toxic orb
Drain punch
Spore
Leech seed
Protect

Zapdos- pressure w leftovers / rocky helmet
Thunderbolt
Defog
Uturn
Roost

Salamence - moxie w choice scarf
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Dragon claw

Metagross w assault vest
Bullet punch
Meteor mash
Earthquake
Ice punch

But I swapped the Metagross out for diancie

Stealth rock
Diamond storm
Moonblast
Calm mind

The comps at my uni are smogon rules so I use ou
I'm going to buy sapphire next week though :)
Mega salamence will make things fun

I am the self proclaimed Queen of procrastination
  •  

Makenzie

:laugh:I'm not good at OU,but would battle anytime.Im one of the top VGC players,however :)
  •  

Marcellow

I do but haven't played the newer games since I don't own a 3DS.
  •  

XiaoMei

I only play the first and second generation. Pokemon died for me when I found out that I couldn't transfer my Pokemon to the 3rd generation (Yes, I know I can play the remakes, but I just don't like the remakes, and yes, I have already played Fire Red).

I just pretend that generation III and above never existed, or consider it non-canon on my part. Though I did recently pick up watching Pokemon again in the Unova region, the episodes in my opinion got better,a Team Rocket also seemed to improve as well in the latest series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

NaiveNicole

Oooh yes, I have been playing a lot of Pokemon lately. I had a hard time getting into X/Y so I picked a GBA SP and I am playing through Ruby which I missed when I was younger.
  •  

Ayden

Playing AS right now, my husband has OR. Yes, we lay in bed and play together. I don't do competitive battles though, since it kinda ruins the fun for me.
  •  

K Style Addiction

The last one i played was Pokemon Yellow as a kid, i'm trying to get back into it. I wanted Pokemon Fire Red but i don't have a GBA, so i'm going with Pokemon Heart Gold, hopefully it's great, looking forward to getting a Ho-Oh.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Makenzie

Cool,Heart Gold was about the hardest game to get into for me,the Ruby/Sapphire renames are my favorite games so far.
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: Makenzie on November 30, 2014, 05:08:51 PM
Cool,Heart Gold was about the hardest game to get into for me,the Ruby/Sapphire renames are my favorite games so far.

Why? because it was hard to play or you just we'rent feeling it?
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

Makenzie

The storyline was far too bland in my opinion.Platinum is way better :)
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: Makenzie on November 30, 2014, 10:15:53 PM
The storyline was far too bland in my opinion.Platinum is way better :)

Well eitherway, i want to go through all the games...except Fire Red because that's on GBA  :embarrassed:

•  

Rainbow Dash

"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

WillToLive

I've played all of the games except for the original Ruby/Sapphire versions. I only beaten a few of the champions though, I get too sidetracked with wanting to fill out my pokedex. I have a fairly complete TCG collection, and the little figurines of the first 151 pokemon.
  •  

Eevee

Do I play Pokemon? Nope. Never heard of it.  ;D

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

awilliams1701

I love pokemon, but I hate handhelds. I don't like playing games on tiny little screens. Not to mention the 3ds XL's screen is super blurry. I wish they would put it on steam. Granted I only have a 3ds because of pokemon. I would buy a wii-u if they had put it on that, but no they didn't do that. I'm also not talking about a side pokemon game like N64's pokemon Colosseum. No I mean the actual handheld games on the big screen.
Ashley
  •  

Amaryllis

Pokemon? pokemon????

I love pokemon, though I never have anybody to geek out with in real life though. Just finished omega ruby recently. Whats your favorite pokemon? Mines scizor and gardevoir.
  •  

PhoenixGurl2016

I am a different kind of Pokemon master. I play the card game and collect(may have to thin out my collection)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Peebles

Yes. I was playing before I could even read.

I actually voted on smogon last gen to ban Landorus. I am not too much into it these days, I just don't have the time. I want to try to find a balance from not playing at all, and becoming obsessed, because I do truly love the game at the end of the day.
  •  

Daft

Naw.

While I don't play Pokemon as much as I used to (or would like to, thanks to university), I recently just revived my old Gameboy Advance SP and have been playing Crystal for old times sake. Unfortunately it doesn't save, so the game needs a new CR2032 battery. In the meantime, I've really been enjoying Omega Ruby.

•