Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Music you are listening to now 4.0

Started by Ms Grace, November 30, 2014, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RabbitSpectre

Quote from: Angela Drakken on September 28, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
A LOT of Combichrist.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Im liking this section of the forum already. <3 Nice

Polaris - The Crooked Path
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Roll on July 25, 2018, 10:01:29 PM
Welp. I've gone full fledged emo somehow. Not sure when that happened.

Anyway, I like this song.

oh i like this alot,

i like

anything that strikes my mood at the time, i tend to listen to 60s, 70s, some 80s , 90s- present.. yes i even like some spice girls tracks.. any alan walker tracks period. basshunter is good too.

fav ablums
- real mccoy
- vengaboys
- brian adams  -so far so good
- dr alban
- queen greatest hits 1 and 2 and some of 3
-linkin park
-creed
-creedance clearwater revival
-beatles
-beegees

i could go on forever and ever and ever.. music is like awesome.. i have multiple spotify playlists with over 3k songs per library.. XD it takes up most of my pixel local storage...

•  

SallyChoasAura

Super addicted to Time Adventure from the Adventure Time finale.

I'm not ready for it to end T^T
I'm still in denial about Fern's death... I want my volatile grass boi back ;-;
  •  

veronicashannon88

Right now? I've been listening to Lush. Got into them a few weeks ago. Miki Berenyi and Emma Anderson are just perfect. I love how they can balance distortion, melody, and mood so perfectly. <3
  •  

Denice

"Hear" is my latest ear worm.

Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle

I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.
  •  

Lisa89125

Lets try this again.

Nickelback-Feed the machine.

Silent Majority

Can't seem to post more than two at a time. Will have to slowly add the rest of NB I like to listen to.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Die Anywhere Else- from Night in The Woods
  •  

Denice

This tune has climbed to the top of my list since I started to hang out here.

Blinded by the Light ~ Manfred Mann's Earth Band

I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.
  •  

Sephirah

REALLY got into this band lately. I got a sort of private concert for my birthday and may or may not have bought their entire catalogue on a whim...

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

wonderland

Just discovered Linus Young.  Haunting and beautiful band.
  •  

Rees1281

Quote from: Sephirah on November 17, 2018, 05:09:46 PM
REALLY got into this band lately. I got a sort of private concert for my birthday and may or may not have bought their entire catalogue on a whim...

Symphonic metal and Nightwish are pretty awesome.  I'm in to Twilight Force at the moment.  They are more power metal.

•  

Denice

Apropos for this site.

Donald Fagen - Tomorrow's Girls

•  

jaybutterfly

•  

Rees1281

•  

GingerVicki

Radio Head Inducted Into Rock Hall of Fame!

just to list three.
  •  

Anne Blake

My partner and I just took a walk down memory lane watching the movie, "Bohemian Rhapsody". The music was great and the parallels seemed a little haunting.
  •  

Jenanydots0612

I am currently in love with Kate Bush...

I do not know why I just love the song pi she just randomly sings numbers.  I just think the songs are bizarre but brilliant.
  •  

MadisonJoan

I feel like this song is inspiring me to transition.  "Bases are loaded and *******'s at bat, playing it play by play, time to change the batter." I feel like I've struck out as a male and it's time to "change the batter.". Plus Colorado is more socially liberal than Oklahoma, where I live.

I need a Blue Moon.

Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

big kim

•  

V M

Whoa!!! Thy thread runneth over  :police:

Please continue your listening pleasure at Music you are listening to now 5.0
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •