Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damara

Here are some pics I took on a trip to the doc a few days ago! Well, one is a bit older, but I feel like that's splitting hairs and all.. lol! Also, there's one with a slight face turn, so there's no hiding how big my nose is! lol!!  ;D

•  

ErinS

Very nice ASoulBird! You have the look of someone famous that I can't quite place.  ;)

My avatar is me on halloween. I went as a pirate.  ;D
  •  

V M

Quote from: ASoulBird on December 11, 2014, 02:53:43 AM
Here are some pics I took on a trip to the doc a few days ago! Well, one is a bit older, but I feel like that's splitting hairs and all.. lol! Also, there's one with a slight face turn, so there's no hiding how big my nose is! lol!!  ;D

Your nose is just fine, rather cute actually  :icon_chick:  You have nothing to worry about
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Damara

Quote from: V M on December 11, 2014, 03:47:50 AM
Your nose is just fine, rather cute actually  :icon_chick:  You have nothing to worry about

Aww! Thank you!! <3 I don't have a lot of dysphoria about my nose per se, I just feel like it's unsightly sometimes.. I actually think larger/longer noses are attractive on both genders so I don't know why my own bothers me at times..
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Damara on December 11, 2014, 02:53:43 AM

You are so pretty you have such beautiful thick hair. And a very feminine facial stucture.
  •  

BunnyBee

Whoa you are so pretty and awesome photography!  I think your nose looks totally normal and fits your lovely face :).
  •  

Serena

You are gorgeous! Love your hair =)
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

stephaniec

•  

antonia

Sorry for the very very cropped picture but I don't want to out anyone so limited it to just me :)

Gala dinner last Saturday with friends :D

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: antonia on December 11, 2014, 10:55:16 PM
Sorry for the very very cropped picture but I don't want to out anyone so limited it to just me :)

looking good!!!!

love that dress!!!
  •  

AshleeLC

Hola :D Also aprox 11 months now :3
Also IDK why but lately Ive been feeling more genderfluid I guess? Not male, but androgynous. It flip flops between femme and andro I suppose. Anyone else experience this, or just me? Coupled with Ive been a lot more comfortable with myself, granted not 100%, but better than before :)

Love is love, you are you, if the world cant see that, laugh and carry on. <3
  •  

AnnaCannibal

All of you truly look amazing!  Merry Christmas!
My hips are widening and Im feeling good. :)
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •  

speckyhailey

Definitely fabulous :-*
  •  

Damara

Quote from: antonia on December 11, 2014, 10:55:16 PM

Gorgeous and I love that dress! :D
  •  

Damara

Quote from: amber roskamp on December 11, 2014, 07:01:52 AM
You are so pretty you have such beautiful thick hair. And a very feminine facial stucture.

Thank you so much, Amber! I have a long chin that kind of protrudes a lot, especially when I smile.. Which is my biggest issue with my face.. it's funny, though, that this is a trait I got from my mom, as my dad has a rather weak chin in comparison! lol!
  •