News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ana1111

Quote from: Lyric on February 07, 2015, 06:24:35 PM
Girl, you passed "pass" and went straight to way hot. When I clicked this page the first thing I thought was "what is she doing here?".
well not trying to sound arrogant or like cocky or anything but it is called the "you look fabulous" thread.
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Annabolton on February 07, 2015, 06:56:41 PM
well not trying to sound arrogant or like cocky or anything but it is called the "you look fabulous" thread.
Maybe she meant what the heck is a cis-girl doing here?!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Annabolton on February 07, 2015, 06:56:41 PM

ya i agree with all the other girls here in saying that you more than pass, i think your in the realm of most cis girls were you make them jealous cuz your so cute etc...

also i have the same last name as you, so we could be fabulous cousins, lol

•  

ana1111

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on February 07, 2015, 08:26:17 PM

ya i agree with all the other girls here in saying that you more than pass, i think your in the realm of most cis girls were you make them jealous cuz your so cute etc...

also i have the same last name as you, so we could be fabulous cousins, lol
lol
  •  

Evelyn K

(Evelyn K waves)

Hi all. Just a little update :D I thought I wasn't going to post here anymore but seeing all these wonderful gals progress inspired me to give a small update of my own.

Nearing the 10 month mark with HRT. Here I am for now about 5 months since Sept 2014.

(Please don't quote the photo if replying it will be removed a little later)

Can click to enlarge

I'll post a before and after in the B&A thread!
  •  

Anastasia E

Quote from: Annabolton on February 07, 2015, 04:24:04 PM
I think I finally pass... like "legit pass" maybe? brutal honesty would be great cause I don't wanna be delusional...

Just wanted to say that you are one of the prettiest girls I've seen all year - anywhere :) You look amazing <3

•  

Evelyn K

^^ Yep. She's pretty hot!

And BTW Anna, you're definitely not fat! ;)
  •  

ana1111

•  

Evelyn K

^^ You didn't. And you're not. Just sayin sweety! ;D
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: Evelyn K on February 08, 2015, 07:16:03 AM
^^ Yep. She's pretty hot!

And BTW Anna, you're definitely not fat! ;)

Very beautiful indeed, and even if she was bigger or "fat" she would likely still be just as hot, if not hotter.
-Seq
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: Evelyn K on February 08, 2015, 01:31:33 AM
(Evelyn K waves)

Hi all. Just a little update :D I thought I wasn't going to post here anymore but seeing all these wonderful gals progress inspired me to give a small update of my own.

Nearing the 10 month mark with HRT. Here I am for now about 5 months since Sept 2014.

(Please don't quote the photo if replying it will be removed a little later)

I'll post a before and after in the B&A thread!

You are looking great, Evelyn!!!! I hope you're approaching full-time, if not already there. It's good to have you stop in.
  •  

Evelyn K

Jane OMG weeeeEEEEEEEE!!!!! Hey you *Bitch* wuts up!  ;) Yeah I'm full time. I didn't really have a choice, hormones really opened up possibilities for me so all's been good. Just hanging out for a little while. Anyway OMG thanks, and Hugs!
  •  

Jessie Ann

I went to my first counseling session today and I am going to get an appointment ASAP with an Endo to get on HRT. So here is how I went for my appointment. My counselor thought I should go to the mall right after my appointment to go shopping.  Was this an ok look?

•  

antonia

Had a stopover in Atlanta tonight as my flight back to Toronto was delayed, snapped a picture at the airport.

It's also getting to be more and more awkward to travel on my 8 y/o passport with old name/photos :P
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Jessie Ann on February 08, 2015, 08:07:33 PM
I went to my first counseling session today and I am going to get an appointment ASAP with an Endo to get on HRT. So here is how I went for my appointment. My counselor thought I should go to the mall right after my appointment to go shopping.  Was this an ok look?

now i know most people want to be overly positive on these forums but i think your outfit is to much black, you kind of went for the "going for a funeral look" with all that black, for us trans women we need to use bright colors and blacks to accentuate and hide our bodies differently than most cis girls, i think if you went with a bare leg instead of black nylons with a black heel that would accentuate your legs and reduce the proportions of your upper body with color sizing

i almost always wear a black top/sweater/jacket with a lighter colored bottom, but if i want to wear a non-black top i still choose a dark grey brown blue or green top with a very bright bottom, white/off-white bottoms are a godsend for trans women, and so are light rinse denim jeans,

also accessories draw attention to their locations, so wearing bracelets or rings with large hands only draws more attention to them, same idea with shoulder detailing when you have large shoulders, just go with vnecks and avoid boat neck tops or square neck tops,

i probably got a bit off topic there but these are some clothing choices that i have come to understand for my body shape

i did not intend to be rude if you received it that way, you asked and i responded, just trying to be helpful

•  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on February 08, 2015, 11:04:50 PM
now i know most people want to be overly positive on these forums but i think your outfit is to much black, you kind of went for the "going for a funeral look" with all that black, for us trans women we need to use bright colors and blacks to accentuate and hide our bodies differently than most cis girls, i think if you went with a bare leg instead of black nylons with a black heel that would accentuate your legs and reduce the proportions of your upper body with color sizing

i almost always wear a black top/sweater/jacket with a lighter colored bottom, but if i want to wear a non-black top i still choose a dark grey brown blue or green top with a very bright bottom, white/off-white bottoms are a godsend for trans women, and so are light rinse denim jeans,

also accessories draw attention to their locations, so wearing bracelets or rings with large hands only draws more attention to them, same idea with shoulder detailing when you have large shoulders, just go with vnecks and avoid boat neck tops or square neck tops,

i probably got a bit off topic there but these are some clothing choices that i have come to understand for my body shape

i did not intend to be rude if you received it that way, you asked and i responded, just trying to be helpful

Thanks Madison!  I am really really really new to all of this.  I kinda think I was going to a funeral, a funeral for my old self. 

I'm still getting used to trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.  Is there a FAQ for dressing the mid 50's 6'2" transgendered woman??  I really do need to get some idea of what works and what doesn't.  The only way to learn is to ask so, no, I don't think it is rude at all. 

The picture doesn't show it good but I was wearing black and gold leggings and not nylons.  I wore the boots because they are the only flats that I have right now and I didn't want to wear heals.  I am going to get stated on HRT shortly so I will probably have to hold off on getting any jeans until I discover how I am going to respond to it :( 

Hopefully my bust will fill in similar to my daughters and no one will notice my shoulders or hands :o
  •  

Jade_404

Quote from: antonia on February 08, 2015, 10:41:52 PM
Had a stopover in Atlanta tonight as my flight back to Toronto was delayed, snapped a picture at the airport.

It's also getting to be more and more awkward to travel on my 8 y/o passport with old name/photos :P

Looking great Antonia!  ;)

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

jessical

I love the earrings.
  •  

barbie

Antonia, a nice photo.

It was far easier to travel by airplane than I had expected. So far, nobody asked something on my gender in the airport, including those in foreign countries. I take airplane about 100 times per year. Security people themselves are very busy checking hundred and thousands passengers every day.

I am not quite sure in the case of the U.S., but nobody yet asked about my gender or clothes in the airports of North America.

My recent photo in the airport.

At the airport of my home town.

At Fukuoka international airport, Japan

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Anastasia E on February 08, 2015, 04:59:08 AM
Just wanted to say that you are one of the prettiest girls I've seen all year - anywhere :) You look amazing <3

Me, too!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •